• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION
4 4

2,902 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Time to start all over again if us old dogs can ever figure all this out9_9

I'm actually kind of liking it.  But granted, I ended up spending a lot of time on it this afternoon that I should have been spending working on other stuff! 

2 minutes ago, Marty Mann said:

Hate to call it quits...but this appears to be beyond my abilities.

Thanks to all!

Marty Mann

Marty,

Have you tried clicking on the "Insert other media" dropdown on the lower right and then clicking on "Insert image from URL"?  That should allow you to post the way you were before, if you were doing so by pasting in URLs.

I would really miss you posting your books!

Thank you for your kind remarks but I just can't adjust to this new system...I have problems even searching "Safari Quits".

I truly hate seeing all of my image postings presented in code.

For now I'll just post "across the street"...at least until that changes.

Again, thank you...it was fun for an old guy!

mm

Marty,

Please don't go! i love seeing your posts and think it would be a real loss to the boards if you stopped posting!

Once you figure out the new system it will be easy!

i think you just have a bit too much code in your images.

Paste in just the web address for the image. For example:

https:...allthewaytothefirst.jpg  Don't include any of the rest of the code. You don't need the <a href... stuff or the alt stuff at the end.

If you just paste in a web address for one of your images, it automatically converts it to an image for you. For example...

31855488823_4ef24d0477_z.jpg

Or you can click "Insert other media", then click "Image from URL" and paste in the web address. Either way it works, Marty. You just have a bit too much code in your image addresses.

I know you can figure it out. Once you do, you'll be back in business and we'll be seeing those "TERRIFICS" again!

Come on, guys, we can't lose Marty!

31855488823_4ef24d0477_z.jpg

or this

31845925334_bd194b72fa_z.jpg

14 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

Thank you but I'm just having too much trouble for my limited ability and equipment.

mm

Hi Marty,

I'm sending you a PM. I am confident that if you are able to do what you've done so far, you will be able to continue here, probably with more ease than before!

I really enjoy reading your stories about where you picked up your different comics. It makes comic book history come alive to me.