• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION
4 4

2,902 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Marty Mann said:

Maybe...but I just can't handle this site!

mm

I checked out the other site again a few days ago and, for me, it's too much of a jumble.  Having all the threads in one long list makes it hard to navigate, I think.  Soon after they started they said they intended to change the format, but so far as I can see it seems about the same as it was then.

Edited by Sqeggs

10 minutes ago, Marty Mann said:

...and this one?

IMG  THE INHUMANS #1  (200 dpi)_0001.jpg

I like the large size scan.  They may possibly be a problem for Robot-Man to download using his dial-up modem, though. hm

19 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

I checked out the other site again a few days ago and, for me, it's too much of a jumble.  Having all the threads in one long list makes it hard to navigate, I think.  Soon after they started they said they intended to change the format, but so far as I can see it seems about the same as it was then.

Just checkout "THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION"...should be easy to find.

mm

On 6/4/2017 at 3:11 PM, Marty Mann said:

Just for a moment.

mm

8997173055_86dc71ffc1.jpg

The newer, bigger scans are much better than these the way you used to post them here. And, the other place is kind of a mess. I think I will just stay here and enjoy any posts you wish to put up.