• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION
4 4

2,905 posts in this topic

Forgot I had this...I think I traded something for it as I never wrote on my comics.

:applause:

I agree. There are some undervalued WW II covers in that run, including this one by Jerry Robinson.

Forgot I had this...I think I traded something for it as I never wrote on my comics.

I agree. There are some undervalued WW II covers in that run, including this one by Jerry Robinson.

I thought Al Gabriele did the covers for GH 26 and 27. Robinson drew the interior GH story. hm

Al actually signed the bottom of GH 27 but it was cut off of Marty's copy.

23924671442_1362ef6976_o.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

I thought Al Gabriele did the covers for GH 26 and 27. Robinson drew the interior GH story. hm

He actually signed the bottom of GH 27 but it was cut off of Marty's copy.

I used to think the cover of 26 was by Schomburg until I looked it up on GCD, which credits Robinson: GCD link.

I used to think the cover of 26 was by Schomburg until I looked it up on GCD, which credits Robinson: GCD link.

I think the GCD is wrong. :sumo:

I think the GCD is wrong. :sumo:

Certainly possible.

This was my first GREEN HORNET.

:blahblah:

Growing up in the late 30's and early 40's listening to these radio programs was a major part

of my daily entertainment...that's why I was so excited to find radio related comic books on the

newsstand.

mm