• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 FCBD.......any good ones?

18 posts in this topic

The Judge Dredd book had limited distribution on the east coast due to a truck wreck. It could possibly have had as much as half of the print run destroyed but I have yet to see any actual numbers.

Beyond that, the Peanuts/Adventure Time might have potential, the Valiant Preview, and Disney's Duck Family.

Hell if I know, but for pure reading enjoyment I would heartily recommend the Disney Donald Duck book. I like it, my three year old likes it and my seven year old likes it. :cloud9:

The feature story in the Bongo FCBD issue was a reprint, not a new story (if that changes the equation for you).

I always look for new material on FCBD. The books aren't known for climbing in value, though.

The feature story in the Bongo FCBD issue was a reprint, not a new story (if that changes the equation for you).

I always look for new material on FCBD. The books aren't known for climbing in value, though.

Very Few are very desirable tho. Like Tmnt, robo, etc. I have a stack of them that I need to sort through since I have a cgc sub going out in 3 weeks. So trying to get my bundle done.

Wasn't sure about this years since I didn't stay with the news at that time. I am sure mouse guard will still be demanded in the future.

The Valiant FCBD was actually alot better than the Valiant 2012 that was a released.

hm

The Valiant 2012 FCBD was a 32 page preview, and the Valiant 2012 C2E2 Giveaway was only 16 of those 32 FCBD pages.

I guess those are the two things you're comparing?