• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Plaques at Meijers

39 posts in this topic

Saw these at Meijers (sort of like one step up from Wal-Mart) last night. They are wooden plaques that can be mounted on the wall, and they are specifically made to look weathered/distressed.

They are pretty cool for a mancave, and I always love seeing comic stuff out there for the public.

IMG00943-20120529-2013.jpg

Saw these at Meijers (sort of like one step up from Wal-Mart) last night. They are wooden plaques that can be mounted on the wall, and they are specifically made to look weathered/distressed.

They are pretty cool for a mancave, and I always love seeing comic stuff out there for the public.

If you hang that atomic clock from your belt buckle there's a 45% chance you'll gain super-wang powers and a 95% likelihood your crotch views will increase.

The shelf says $14.99 as well.

If you hang that atomic clock from your belt buckle there's a 45% chance you'll gain super-wang powers and a 95% likelihood your crotch views will increase.

The shelf says $14.99 as well.

:roflmao:

They weren't clearly marked, so I don't know. Based upon the other kitschy wallhanging tacky mass produced Chinese manufactured stuff, I am going to guess $15-$18 a piece.

Fixed that for ya.

I'm more interested in hearing about how my wang can get superpowers for a mere $14.99. I can probably get the wife to go halfsies.

Yikes!!!

I've never been to a Ross before but just went. I don't know what they're like anywhere else but that was the dirtiest, most disgusting store I've ever been in! :sick:

I'm going home to scrub myself down with turpentine!!!

Oh, and they only had the Captain America 100, no Hulk :sorry: