• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, how many times have you seen the Avengers already???

how many times have you seen the Avengers already???  

369 members have voted

1. 1. how many times have you seen the Avengers already???

55 posts in this topic

I didn't get to see it in IMAX and was going to this weekend, but my only local IMAX theater decided to show Men in Black all day instead, so only once for me. :cry:

14 times for me. :)

Peace,

Chip

Holy mess!!!

I didnt even see this before. 14 times?!? :o

I havent even seen 14 movies in the last two years i dont think hm

For the folks that haven't seen it yet - I must say that as far as mega blockbusters it is

definitely better than Titanic or Avatar!

Didn't see those either. :gossip:

Haven't seen it. Probably won't until it's on TV. For some reason, I have zero interest in superhero movies these days.

Why?

I honestly don't know. I seem to have a prfound apathy towards new movies in general. The only one I'm really looking forward to is The Hobbit. Chernobyl Diaries looks really cool and I'm not even a fan of horror films. Just heard about Taken 2 and I'm pretty psyched about that as well.

Everything else? :P

Haven't seen it. Probably won't until it's on TV. For some reason, I have zero interest in superhero movies these days.

Why?

I honestly don't know. I seem to have a prfound apathy towards new movies in general. The only one I'm really looking forward to is The Hobbit. Chernobyl Diaries looks really cool and I'm not even a fan of horror films. Just heard about Taken 2 and I'm pretty psyched about that as well.

Everything else? :P

I'm with you on those but i've almost given up on waiting for the Hobbit it's had so many damn delays :mad:

Same with 28 months later! It has to have been at least 4 years since i read about it being "in the works". Mid 2012 now and not even a tentative release date from what i can find :sorry: