• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies with an Axe to Grind...

232 posts in this topic

what are ewe looking at?

see what I did there *pokes 500 club with stick*

haha just kidding you I like.. the 700 club eye can't stand..

yes yes my creative writing is just for ewe

enjoy!

what are ewe looking at?

see what I did there *pokes 500 club with stick*

haha just kidding you I like.. the 700 club eye can't stand..

yes yes my creative writing is just for ewe

enjoy!

You should lettuce all enjoy your creative writing!

I've got a couple:

Drivers turning left that will only go when the light turns yellow even if they

have enormous breaks in the oncoming traffic. :taptaptap:

E-bay sellers who sell CGC graded books and their raw books for sale

are only similar to CGC standards by their stupid Buy it Now prices and

not their grading. :pullhair:

I have an axe to grind with the guy who accused me of wearing a sling to get a shopping cart ahead of him. "You have been wearing that for over three weeks, come on you are just doing it because you want a shopping cart and guys to do heavy lifting for you"

Explanations of my recent surgery and offers to show him my scars did not stop him from harassing me for way longer than I was comfortable with. What a jerque POS ..

I only have one...

People who play the rudra veena.

:)

:baiting:

:o

I have one too. People who make these multi-thousand post test threads filled with hilarious and fascinating images and gifs! :P

:acclaim:

1. Don't say you could care less, when in fact what you mean is you couldn't care less.

2. When ordering food or a beverage don't say " can I get?", say please may I have or something along those lines, which would demonstrate that you have at least basic manners.

That is all. Carry on.

I have an axe to grind with the guy who accused me of wearing a sling to get a shopping cart ahead of him. "You have been wearing that for over three weeks, come on you are just doing it because you want a shopping cart and guys to do heavy lifting for you"

Explanations of my recent surgery and offers to show him my scars did not stop him from harassing me for way longer than I was comfortable with. What a jerque POS ..

That was no real man doing this... a total chump pinhead

CAL sugarcoating it a bit...

People who list comic books and say "I am not a professional grader" well is ANYONE a professional grader (apart from the folks at CGC) Grow some balls and make a decision. I'm not the worlds best grader but I can at least give my opinion and stand by that opinion. People who sell thousands of comics on Ebay use this excuse. Surely they've learn't by now how to grade their books with conviction?

Axe Ground...

Some people are just :insane:

I don't recall how long ago, but I went to a grocery store and parked in a "parents with small children" spot. I got out of the car first to go to the trunk and pull out the stroller. Before my second foot touched the ground coming out of the car, a lady lunges out of nowhere insinuating that I parked in a spot that I wasn't supposed to. I just continued on to the trunk with a OH-KAY! expression on my face. She continued to lecture me on how the spot was only to be used by parents with small children. As I open the trunk and pull out the stroller, she does a quick 180 and heads to the door of the store. No apology, no "excuse me" for being such a tool. NADA. I couldn't believe the nerve, but after reading your experience, I'm convinced some people need professional help.