• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st post...from philly comic con

18 posts in this topic

Here are some random pictures from Philly

Can't go to Philly without seeing Benjamin Franklin

IMG957856.jpg

IDK....

IMAG0470.jpg

Captain America really let himself go

IMAG0471.jpg

I guess Supergirl too.

IMAG0472.jpg

IMAG0469.jpg

I don't know what this guy was thinking but he was happy to take a pic.

IMAG0468.jpg

had a great time, met some great people, and I met some clowns. See you all at the next show!

IDK....

IMAG0470.jpg

I'm so glad its been documented. This is the most annoying person in cosplay history.

I had to tell him to stop yelling at NYCC after he stood next to my booth for 2 days roaring at people. I may be an individual_without_enough_empathy, but this tiger guy takes the cake.

that Ben Franklin impersonator makes some serious dough. Guy is at *EVERY* event in and around the city.

I have seen him at various public functions including a judge for cheesesteaks. As they say on the streets in Philly, It's all about the "Benjamins".

Nice photos - thanks for sharing. I had a last minute conflict and couldn't attend the show so it's always good to hear reports.

Cheers!

N.

Here are some random pictures from Philly

Can't go to Philly without seeing Benjamin Franklin

IMG957856.jpg

IDK....

IMAG0470.jpg

Captain America really let himself go

IMAG0471.jpg

I guess Supergirl too.

IMAG0472.jpg

IMAG0469.jpg

I don't know what this guy was thinking but he was happy to take a pic.

IMAG0468.jpg

had a great time, met some great people, and I met some clowns. See you all at the next show!

Welcome to the Boards

Damn, that collection of photos is scary. Not sure Philly will be my first choice :shy:

I'm so glad its been documented. This is the most annoying person in cosplay history.

I had to tell him to stop yelling at NYCC after he stood next to my booth for 2 days roaring at people. I may be an individual_without_enough_empathy, but this tiger guy takes the cake.

I'm guessing he hasn't heard about you on youtube :eek: