• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I'm fine with them looking alike. I'd rather not have a black haired sister and a blonde sister.

The way I figured out to keep them distinct is that Martha (Em) does not have bangs while Dana has medium length bangs.

It's really not that tough to tell them apart anyway. Andrea and Amy were much tougher to tell apart at the beginning of TWD.

They also wear very different clothing (shrug)

IMO Adlard's art on the WD (and I am a big fan of it) is one of the rest when trying to distinguish between certain characters. I often find myself questioning who I am looking it. It doesn't stop me from enjoying the book but it is always on my mind when reading certain issues.

for something completely different, having Norton do a Revival theme'd sketch on a Justice League #1 Blank in cinci this weekend.

image now sketch cover --check

Revival 11x17 commission -- check

was good weekend

182.50 for the 9.8 sketch? that's a bargain compared to all the other 9.8s sold earlier on.

How much does Mike Norton charge for sketches?

Basic Sketch Cover $10

More Detailed Sketch Cover $20

Paper Sketch $40

Super nice guy and very personable