• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I know discussion of the comic isn't always the most preferred topic of discussion in this forum, but what did everyone think of the new issue? I really enjoyed it. I feel like this comic is getting better and better as the story develops and I'm really excited about it.

I know discussion of the comic isn't always the most preferred topic of discussion in this forum, but what did everyone think of the new issue? I really enjoyed it. I feel like this comic is getting better and better as the story develops and I'm really excited about it.

Yeah - I really enjoyed the 3rd issue and as it progresses the story is getting stronger and pulling me in more and more.

I would be really surprised if this wasn't picked up by someone within the first 10 issues for a TV/Movie production - I know that seems to be thrown around about a lot of books these days, but this has a real TV feel to it, and the 3rd issue pronounced that style to me.

Twin Peaks meets Fargo meets Lost. lol

Yeah - I really enjoyed the 3rd issue and as it progresses the story is getting stronger and pulling me in more and more.

I agree 100%.

I really liked the 1st issue, loved the 2nd issue, am hook line and sinker on the 3rd issue.

Im literally having the shakes over here waiting for the 4th issue lol.

I may be in the minority here, but I'm having a bit of trouble remembering the characters and distinguishing between the different characters.

I find myself going back a few pages to see where they were introduced so I can re-catch up with myself. Not sure if this makes sense, but I don't know if it's because the characters look the same, or my memory and awesome high school years are catching up to me... :insane:(:

Having said that, I love that just when I think I might know what's going to happen in the next page or so, I'm completely thrown for a loop. This book has that "suck you in and you're gonna like it" aura around it. I hope it stays for a while.

I also hope the alien remains more of a mystery than anything else for at least another 20-50 issues, only giving us just tid-bits of what it can/is doing, but not revealing the entire story behind it, would be a great shroud of mystery that can keep this book going and interesting for a long time.

Edited by roastedbagel