• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Man - there goes the dramatic ending - whens Seeley finishing signing off on that copy Larry?

Do you guys know any "secrets"?

I do.

http://c0014509.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_ede3f99

( I post links from lockerz, any suggestions on how to do it more seamlessly? They won't open for many.)

Been working on something for 6 months.

I'll get you guys up to speed ASAP.

It's Jenny Frison, & it's cool as hell.

Yeah, just not working for me :cry:

Its a Larry variant of revival I believe - in panels with the alien in the bottom right.

Correct Larry?

Sure.

The SAME "alien" from the cover to #3, displayed full face worldwide,I believe.

I won't litter your thread Sir.

:foryou:

All friends here Larry - I think it will be awesome.

i like Fatale and ToT as well, but Fatale is a mini and ToT doesnt "wow" me, but i enjoy reading it.

the main issue i have with ToT is that there is not enough dialog

Here's the thing that bugs me a bit with Saga, and I am sure i will be blasted for saying it.

I HATE when comic books have swearing and sex....without purpose.

It's great to have indy comics, where swearing and sex can occur as the do in real life. But in Saga, especially the first issue, it really REALLY felt forced to me. Almost like, its obligatory to be "cool" or something.

let the spoons flow naturally when they should, and it works. Jam it in there for its own sake, and it comes across childish and akward, forced.

my 2c

but great story/world/book...just something that bugs me.

+ 1 turned me off as well.

Revival rumor had no mention of it being optioned just that Dre had heard "news" on it, what that news could be, well it could be anything.

I see ToT as being like Breaking Bad for thieves and see a lot of potential there as I am sure Kirkman and AMC do. Revival on the other hand would step on Walking Deads toes which no one wants right now and any time soon because it is a monster of a show.

I disagree. When a show is successful, producers want to fill spots before and after the show with similar material to keep the fan base watching and boosting ratings. Just my 2c

100% (thumbs u

Aother 'interested party' - in confidence had stated he had also heard about an offer to Seeley about aquiring the TV rights.

Tim S is on here sometimes

Yo Tim!

You the next Kirkman baby?? :headbang:

Walking Dead was up to about issues 40 was it not before it was optioned? In my opinion Revival has a long long way to go before it is even spoken in the same breath as The Walking Dead.

I understand your point here, but WD also upped the ante for them to find the next one quicker. WD pathed the way the others that follow will optioned much quicker.