• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Tim Seeley ‏@HackinTimSeeley

Well, that's an interesting REVIVAL rumor! http://latino-review.com/2012/11/01/exclusive-senor-fenix-futures-locke-key-powers-revivial-jj-abrams-guillermo-del-toro/

Awesome if something does indeed come from it!

It's on the "World Wide Web:....It must be true !!!

:jokealert:

I certianly hope it works out. It's a great series.

I think the show getting picked up by NBC brings the value down. NBC hasn't produced a good non-comedy show in who knows how long.

Has anyone watched Revolution? I haven't, but just curious as to how they are doing with something that isn't a comedy or Law and Order.

NBC does own USA and Sci Fi too...

I think the show getting picked up by NBC brings the value down. NBC hasn't produced a good non-comedy show in who knows how long.

I loved the first couple seasons of Heroes! But that was like a half decade ago lol

I actually think it's pretty cool that an independent comic book might get featured on a major network television station. I'm sure NBC Studios is kicking themselves for letting The Walking Dead slip through their fingers, so hopefully they'll try extra hard to get it right this time.

Has anyone watched Revolution? I haven't, but just curious as to how they are doing with something that isn't a comedy or Law and Order.

Revolution is just awful. And I wanted to like it.

NBC hasn't had any success with sci fi or drama since LOST

LOST was ABC

I'm happy solely because I want to watch it on the tv. On a separate note, I found out the grades on the 2 books I had signed at NYCC. Got a 9.8 on the 1:10 variant :banana: and a 9.2 on the regular cover.... have no idea what happened there (shrug) I think I'm going to sell that one and try again with one of handful I still have.

LOST was ABC

lol. Ok since forever?

I like Alphas on Sci Fi ... it's one of my favorite shows on TV (although it may be canceled). Anyway, I'm sitting on a bunch of copies of this book and hadn't looked at eBay prices in a while ... YIKES! The 1:10 variant is selling for $25 ... Larry's is going for $30 and you can't get $200 for a 9.8 of the sketch! What the heck happened?

Tim Seeley ‏@HackinTimSeeley

Well, that's an interesting REVIVAL rumor! http://latino-review.com/2012/11/01/exclusive-senor-fenix-futures-locke-key-powers-revivial-jj-abrams-guillermo-del-toro/

Awesome if something does indeed come from it!

It's on the "World Wide Web:....It must be true !!!

:jokealert:

I certianly hope it works out. It's a great series.

I know you jest but Latino Review has actually been really accurate with their movie rumor reports lately.

I came to check out the forums and I saw 44 new posts under revival and I thought Branget was back and arguing with Nico again. Its nice to see that it is actually good news.

i was going to say, someone looking to go all in, to watch this guy

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110969478167

he already had dropped it $100. I have the same four books, so I was camping on it as a watcher just to see if he could ever sell it.

He hasnt relisted it yet, and now that there is more substance to the future tv rumors, i doubt it will come back anything but higher.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/REVIVAL-1-CGC-9-8-COLLECTION-COMPLETE-SET-OF-4-NEXT-WALKING-DEAD-HOT-/110971839862

back up, and the 100 bucks tacked back on.

reads this thread ;) i'll say yes.

I can happily say that I have all the covers CGC 9.8 except the Black and White cover. And at least I have two or three of those in raw condition that might grade high if the book continues to take off. Otherwise I've been enjoying the series too much to let them go on the cheap. (tsk)