• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

It will eventually find its way home to join its sister cover...

Seeing the Walking Dead #48 cover framed made me realize I need both parts.

Speaking of needing both parts, care to give me the cover you have to #5? :baiting:

I had a feeling you were going to try that...

It will eventually find its way home to join its sister cover...

Seeing the Walking Dead #48 cover framed made me realize I need both parts.

Speaking of needing both parts, care to give me the cover you have to #5? :baiting:
Touché.

where do you buy orginal cover or pages

I'm not hijacking this thread, but in another thread there's talk about Chew #1 losing steam. I have read most of the Chew series (I think I'm up to #20 or so), and I gotta say that I think Revival is a better storyline so far. Chew is entertaining, but I think Revival has more 'staying power' over the long haul.

Just my 2c comparing the two. Once again, I'm not a Chew hater (it's an entertaining read), but the Revival content is more of a premium grade IMHO. With that said, I think there is no reason Revival cannot achieve the level of success Chew has had (I guess that take me up to three cents, but there's no emoticon for that symbol).

Ryan

Chew has the tv show Dexter crossed with a mob show feel to it. Great reads and great entertainment. Revival has the tv show X-Files crossed with Dawson Creek feel to it and has just started to come unto its own. It's hard to compare the series as it's like apple to oranges. But I feel Revival will not only do well on NBC but continue to pull in new readers as the story line develops. Just my 2c

Revival would have the same feel as Grimm, which funnily enough is on NBC. They would be running two very similar shows. (shrug)

Probably the only thing it has going against it right now on the NBC network. Outside of that you have similar shows like Supernatural...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimm_%28TV_series%29 - Grimm - The show has been described as "a cop drama—with a twist... a dark and fantastical project about a world in which characters inspired by Grimms' Fairy Tales exist."

revival01contest.jpg

With rumors of REVIVAL on NBC television, here is your chance to fantasy-cast the REVIVAL TV show.

The Rules: Nominate an actor or actress to play any character from the REVIVAL comic. There are no restrictions on the actor or actress you pick, they can be alive/dead, busy with another show, too expensive, whoever you’d like to pick. Be fun or serious. There are multiple ways to get your entries to me…

Email webmaster@hackslashinc.com

Tweet @hackslashinc or use the hashtag #RevivalCasting

Post in the comments on this article

Post in the CGC Forums at the Collectors Society Revival thread

Post in the Comic Book Resources Revival thread

Post in the Image Comics Messageboard Revival Casting nomination thread

You will receive ONE CONTEST ENTRY for EACH CHARACTER you cast (all characters in REVIVAL are eligible). All entries must be posted before 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 21st. Only use one of the options to enter, multiple entries via multiple options will NOT be counted. The winner will be chosen on November 25th and notified via their entry method. Contest is open to everyone!

The Prizes: One winner, randomly chosen from all entries, will receive:

REVIVAL #1 Craig Thompson 1:10 Incentive Cover

REVIVAL #1 2nd Print

REVIVAL #1 3rd Print

REVIVAL #2 2nd Print

Have fun, and check back starting November 26th for some of the casting suggestions!

http://hackslashinc.com/1/2012/11/revival-casting-contest-cast-your-revival-tv-show/

Edited by Jeff Bohn

Here's my suggestions for the show:

Dana Cypress - Evangeline Lilly

Martha “Em” Cypress - Rachel Bilson

Ibrahaim Ramin - Naveen Andrews (Sayid from Lost)

Wayne Cypress - Brian Cranston

Cooper Hinch - 1990’s Macaulay Culkin

May Tao - Jamie Chung

Jamie Hettinga - Erin Andrews

Arlene Dittman - Cloris Leachman

Blaine Abel – Colin Farrell

the voice of the creepy white thing - Morgan Freeman