• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

SS Noob help: Can anyone give me some insight here how this works? I'm not a big SS guy so never sent books away to someone. Would I get my own invoice for my books or do all the books they get go on one invoice? If so, how would they determine which books are mine vs others?

I don't think the TV rumor really hit the media hard enough to sink into comic fans. Didn't see it mentioned on CBR, Newsarama, Bleeding Cool, etc.

Also, the rumor came as part of a bunch of rumors, one of which Bendis shot down hard, so a little less credibility.

But, both creators (Seeley and Norton) haven't denied it, and their responses have tended to be in the positive, when asked if there was substance to the rumor, Seeley said "I think so, yes. ;) "

Whatever the case, it's still very early in the process, lots of time for the books to build back up.

SS Noob help: Can anyone give me some insight here how this works? I'm not a big SS guy so never sent books away to someone. Would I get my own invoice for my books or do all the books they get go on one invoice? If so, how would they determine which books are mine vs others?

More than likely, each person gets their own invoice number and CGC ships them back to us. When you send your books off, label the backing board with your name, address, phone number and board name. That way, he can tell who the books belong to and pack them with the correct invoice.

That's just a guess. PM Rich to make sure. It's a good opportunity.

More than likely, each person gets their own invoice number and CGC ships them back to us. When you send your books off, label the backing board with your name, address, phone number and board name. That way, he can tell who the books belong to and pack them with the correct invoice.

That's just a guess. PM Rich to make sure. It's a good opportunity.

I couldn't have said it better. If I may add, you might want to window bag and prep your comic as well.

A good how-to link on window bags...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5482767#Post5482767

Know what.

Prices on Revival are down.

WAY down.

I love the book.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is, & proceeding full steam.

Gotta do what your gut tells you.

Mine tells me Revival is a winner

BIG.

This just means I can buy more OA and #1 1st prints with less competition.

Larry, thank you for supporting Revival, the variants are going to / do look great.

Know what.

Prices on Revival are down.

WAY down.

I love the book.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is, & proceeding full steam.

Gotta do what your gut tells you.

Mine tells me Revival is a winner

BIG.

Revival has/had been in a straight line decline since August. With the NBC rumor taking a front seat, i've seen several sales come because of it.

DRE's 9.8 Sketch in his sales thread, sat for 2 days unsold until the NBC thing, then went right away.

A set of all four #1s in 9.8 was listed for 600 for weeks and couldnt sell (ebay), dropped to 500, still didnt sell. Then the NBC thing and he took it down, relisted for 600 and it sold right away.

I think revival has actually turned the corner a bit. It was doing worse a month ago.