• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Btw where do you guys get your bags and boards from? Running low again and need to pick more up.

I shopped around and think this is the best deal (for me anyway). I ordered 200 B&B and thought the price was great (priority shipping as well). Check him out...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mhetzler/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_trksid=p3984.m1543.l2654

Ryan

Btw where do you guys get your bags and boards from? Running low again and need to pick more up.

I shopped around and think this is the best deal (for me anyway). I ordered 200 B&B and thought the price was great (priority shipping as well). Check him out...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mhetzler/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_trksid=p3984.m1543.l2654

Ryan

Prices looked good to me as well.

Ordered 1,000 with free shipping. Got $2.36 ebay bucks to boot.

Thanks for the heads up.

Picked up my two copies of the 2nd print of #4. Also found 2 copies of epic kill #2 2nd print and other copy of Wd 99 so now I have one complete set of everything revival related and one set missing a third eye and the sketch.

I was unaware that epic kill even had a 2nd print. hm

No need to I voted revival best new book and voted saga best book overall. No reason both can't get an award (thumbs u

Saga was nominated for both, Revival wasn't

Edited by gaz2810i

How can a book win "best book overall" while also losing "best new book"? If it is the "best book overall", wouldn't that then also include other new books?

This makes no sense. It's like winning the MVP award, but losing Rookie of the Year.

How can a book win "best book overall" while also losing "best new book"? If it is the "best book overall", wouldn't that then also include other new books?

This makes no sense. It's like winning the MVP award, but losing Rookie of the Year.

I agree but its been nominated for both, and can win both, but if people split there vote like me then its very possible.

I prefer Revival so I am going to vote Revival, where it has been nominated alongside Saga. Saga is my second favourite book of 2012, so where that has been nominated and Saga hasn't then i'll vote Saga. I'm not going to vote Saga in the best new book category simply because I don't think it is right for it not to win both. (shrug)

The nomination process is flawed. Either Saga shouldn't have been nominated in both the new book or best overall category. It's and either or scenario. :facepalm:

Edited by gaz2810i

One of the final two (still waiting on the other) pieces to my comic room remodel arrived today and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys.

(already sent the second photo to Tim Seeley and Mike Norton via Twitter, in which I received the following response from Tim: NICE!! I wish my house was that "adult!")

8251004932_d334db6441_z.jpg

8249953011_01f836e03c_c.jpg