• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

My spread is modest, but my big joy is that I slabbed the two 9.8 sketches (and the 1 reg) myself.

add to this, up to current in 9.8 from DRE subscription, another FCBD, two raw Reg #1, and two reg #1 slabbed that didnt make 9.8

revival_spread.JPG

knowing my luck i'd spread my revival's on the floor and grandpa would roll his wheelchair over top of them.

I'm afraid if my kids coming out of nowhere........COMICS!

I'm afraid my significant other would walk in. She'll want to know why I have so many and how much they are worth. Then she'll tell me they take up too much room and want me to sell the dupes so she can get a new hand bag. :roflmao:

Seeing as people are sharing, I may as well show my collection of again lol

20130102_172952-1.jpg

I have raw copies of all the regular books as well, plus a FCBD, Epic Kill #2 and 1:10 at CGC at the moment...Not expecting them back before 2014 lol

I was a little surprised that my CGC 9.8 SS regular cover beat my CGC 9.6 SS CBLDF sketch by $20 in tonight's auction. I realize the grade difference, but the RRP is a much rarer book and goes for 4x the regular raw. Interesting.

Anyone else find it weird that the normal copy is up to $30 yet it doesnt seem any of the variants have really gone up in value?
I've been seeing this phenomon for a while with books with so many variants. The variants split the market share and they generally hold more value but not in the same proportions that they did upon release. Many people still view the main cover as the true #1 and don't bother with variants.

Anyone else find it weird that the normal copy is up to $30 yet it doesnt seem any of the variants have really gone up in value?

If you had a bunch of raws, you'd be better off selling them rather than graded copies or variants IMO. Raw books are going through the roof.

back when the thirdeye variants were being sold from the shop still, did anyone have any condition issues with the variants they received? ordered i think 9 of them and 8 all had the same damage to the same spot (impacted top right corner) can see where the comic/board and all got hit.. nothing wrong with the packaging whatsoever but something hit them prior to shipping.

still debating on selling off some raw #1s and #2s

If you had a bunch of raws, you'd be better off selling them rather than graded copies or variants IMO. Raw books are going through the roof.

They are at 30 now, what do you see them going to, or is this the top of the mountain.?