• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Anyone else find it weird that the normal copy is up to $30 yet it doesnt seem any of the variants have really gone up in value?

If you had a bunch of raws, you'd be better off selling them rather than graded copies or variants IMO. Raw books are going through the roof.

They are at 30 now, what do you see them going to, or is this the top of the mountain.?

To be honest, I think raw copies will stay steady for a few months at least but I can't see them rising dramatically. Graded copies will gradually rise though. That's what my crystal ball is telling me right now anyway lol

Decided it was time to share my Revival stash. Missing one CBLDF from the photo.

sg0tql.jpg

Im considering sending the rest of these in to be graded with a 9.8 prescreen but not sure if its worth it.

With respect - If you go 9.8 pre-screen you are only charged $3 by CGC.

How can you lose?

Theres a few grand sitting there mate.

Sell and spend dude.

Decided it was time to share my Revival stash. Missing one CBLDF from the photo.

sg0tql.jpg

Im considering sending the rest of these in to be graded with a 9.8 prescreen but not sure if its worth it.

How can you lose?

Sell and spend dude.

Thanks for the advice Andy. Now I just need to find some other comics to round out my 50 for prescreen. Does anyone have experience with them taking a lower number for a prescreen?

sg0tql.jpg

How can you lose?

Sell and spend dude.

Thanks for the advice Andy. Now I just need to find some other comics to round out my 50 for prescreen. Does anyone have experience with them taking a lower number for a prescreen?

I send mine through Joeypost to be pressed and they are flexible on the number. I think the lowest I've done is 37.

I wouldn't worry about prescreening those to be honest. If you can pull out any 9.4s or worse the odd 9.6 won't hurt you. You should get at least raw value + grading fee for a 9.6 Revival #1.

And knowing this book, there are probably only 3 or 4 9.6s in that stack.

sg0tql.jpg

How can you lose?

Sell and spend dude.

I send mine through Joeypost to be pressed and they are flexible on the number. I think the lowest I've done is 37.

Hmm I could also just prescreen through Joey. Cost per comic through Joey pressed is 31 vs not pressed of 25.20..Not sure if thats worth it either. 5.80 adds up...

For 40 comics that would be 1240 vs 1008.

sg0tql.jpg

How can you lose?

Sell and spend dude.

Hmm I could also just prescreen through Joey. Cost per comic through Joey pressed is 31 vs not pressed of 25.20..Not sure if thats worth it either. 5.80 adds up...

For 40 comics that would be 1240 vs 1008.

If you use Joey, most of those 9.6's will be 9.8's.

last revival reg #1 9.6 sold for $60

So unless you aren't getting a discount on your grading, that should be break-even (if you're counting raws as $30), right? I can think of worse things than breaking even on my misses.

Answer:

Revival thread

Saga thread

Revival thread

Saga thread

Revival thread

Saga thread

Revival thread

Saga thread

Revival thread

Saga thread

Question:

Where has Ryan been hanging the past week?

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Answer:

Revival thread

Saga thread

Revival thread

Saga thread

Revival thread

Saga thread

Revival thread

Saga thread

Revival thread

Saga thread

Question:

Where has Ryan been hanging the past week?

lol

+1

lollol

+2

Seeing as people are sharing, I may as well show my collection of again lol

20130102_172952-1.jpg

I have raw copies of all the regular books as well, plus a FCBD, Epic Kill #2 and 1:10 at CGC at the moment...Not expecting them back before 2014 lol

What the hell is that tiny copy all about? hm:ohnoez: