• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I'm surprised that the FCBD issue isn't as high as it should be compared to the sixth gun FCBD. Prices for issue #1 has been steadily rising, wonder why FCBD isn't being noticed more for revival?

I think the price will go up a little further into the series. The Image FCBD just sold out on Midtown less than a week ago. I bought it then and they still had copies available.

This is a long term book not a flash in the pan which makes a difference in value. The value of the FCBD will eventually increase especially when they realize that its content isn't in the other issues. That and they realize its not that easy to find in good shape. Someone already pointed out the difference in print run from issue 1 to issue 2 which points to some speculation and its why the price on 1 took longer then other books to rise.

If Hack Slash is any indication of this book it will appreciate over the next few years even without a TV deal. I have sold 4 complete sets of Hack Slash Vol 1 over the last 2 months along with multiple 1st appearances and some one shots. All sales to boardies on here who like Seeley's work. I cant tell you how many copies of singles I have sold over the last year. His books always start out with a lower print run and his audience grows with him.

The difference this time is his audience was already there and he is growing new readers with each issue. Anyone got sales numbers on issue 6 yet? I got 3 shops locally and they all sold out if it which means more people jumped on after reading the TPB which is what it was supposed to do.

All believe when someone shows us one. Till then it just a bleeding cool rumor.

It's not a rumour, it exists. Rich at Bleeding Cool, however hasn't told the whole story regards it and it is very doubtful that it will be available anytime soon, if ever at all.

Edited by gaz2810i

My LCS had 5 copies of the Revival tpb and has sold out of them in less than a week. #6 is sold out locally. I believe fans are starting to get the word out that this books has a great story too! Crazy I know but there it is...

:headbang: