• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Figured I'd show my love for this book. Wanted to thank our own Doug (Dscot) and Ryan (beerthirsty) for helping me get these!! Thanks guys.

revivalcgc.jpg

:applause:

Revival Love is the best love lol

Figured I'd show my love for this book. Wanted to thank our own Doug (Dscot) and Ryan (beerthirsty) for helping me get these!! Thanks guys.

revivalcgc.jpg

Sweet.....Hold them, great news coming within 3 years ...The Hulk has a good feeling,,,,,,,,,

:whee:

revivalcgc.jpg

Sweet.....Hold them, great news coming within 3 years ...The Hulk has a good feeling,,,,,,,,,

:whee:

lol

i bought all the issues for 25 bucks the other day at my lcs minus # 1 the other day and i got # 1 cgc at 9.8.. this series is amazing..

Amen-Brother.jpg

im meeting him in august, gonna ask about his hands blowing up hahaha.. have you heard? its gross