• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

I wish I had sent mine in to CGC with the other revival issues but I didn't get them in time. Should have some CGC 9.8's for sale on regular issue and the amazing conventions variant next week.

The 1:10 variants will have to wait till next submission.

Edited by HugeRosen

So would I Krighton.

I was lucky enough to get 23 #1's and 3 1:10 variants.

Most will be off to CGC shortly.

I hope then my LCS had snagged a couple extra by pure luck...

You send stuff to CGC from Austrailia? That's gotta up the cost per book by a bit!

Yup - but there are a few obliging boardies who offer a pick-up, pre-screen, pressing service plus transport to CGC..

So theres 20% off the fee as they get that discount.

I send in bulk to keep the postage down.

But yeah - I have to be quite on the ball with purchases as a mistake can be costly.....

How much does it cost you guys for each comic at CGC?

Ill probably wait for an ss opp....i have 5 of the 1:10, 3 of the third eye and 3 of the cbldf

Nice, very nice.

You send stuff to CGC from Austrailia? That's gotta up the cost per book by a bit!

Yup - but there are a few obliging boardies who offer a pick-up, pre-screen, pressing service plus transport to CGC..

So theres 20% off the fee as they get that discount.

I send in bulk to keep the postage down.

But yeah - I have to be quite on the ball with purchases as a mistake can be costly.....

How much does it cost you guys for each comic at CGC?

I live in FL so shipping there is slightly cheaper but cgc shipping back is standard regardless of where it's going so no savings there. Depends on how many I send in at a time. My last shipment in was 12 comics and came out to about 350 so about $30 per comic. Obviously sending in more would bring it down but i'm not in it to make big $. If I can pick up an extra copy or two and sell it to offset the cost of the copy I keep, then I'm happy.

EDIT: This is fast-track cost. I sent some in beginning of July non-fast tracked and i'm regretting it cause I don't think i'll be getting those back till mid-november.

Edited by HugeRosen