• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

I put 2 in my cart like 8 min ago and by time i hit check out, it was gone. They must've only had a couple in stock. I got 2 from them last week when it first got released so I guess it's ok. You can find them on ebay for same price (bout $10) but usually only in lots of 1 and shipping is $5.

The 2 I received will be hard to get a 9.2 as a grade. These will be on mePay soon.

I put 2 in my cart like 8 min ago and by time i hit check out, it was gone. They must've only had a couple in stock. I got 2 from them last week when it first got released so I guess it's ok. You can find them on ebay for same price (bout $10) but usually only in lots of 1 and shipping is $5.

The 2 I received will be hard to get a 9.2 as a grade. These will be on mePay soon.

i got 2 from midtown this week that are in very nice condition, easily 9.8. Went to an LCS today at lunch, a store had about 10 copies of Revival sitting there....i think it got lost in the WD 100 fever.

Edited by krighton

That is it.

I was showing portions because the detail in the drawing is awesome.

Don't know why it still lists it 'on hold' as I've had it in hand since last Monday.

I loved the image since i first saw it on the DCBS website.

When I saw it was for sale...I jumped on it.

Got lucky that the book was as awesome as the cover.

i got 2 from midtown this week that are in very nice condition, easily 9.8. Went to an LCS today at lunch, a store had about 10 copies of Revival sitting there....i think it got lost in the WD 100 fever.

The two I got from midtown could be 9.8's but probably 9.6's. I haven't been happy with a lot of the comics from midtown lately. And they pack very well so i know it's not shipping damage.

That is it.

I was showing portions because the detail in the drawing is awesome.

Don't know why it still lists it 'on hold' as I've had it in hand since last Monday.

I loved the image since i first saw it on the DCBS website.

When I saw it was for sale...I jumped on it.

Got lucky that the book was as awesome as the cover.

Nice pickup! (thumbs u

I almost bought it when I saw it was only like $250 or something but when I went back to decide, it was on hold. :( I thought it looked so much better than the regular cover art that sold for 600.