• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

pretty sad how they pitched it to them but basically got ripped off in the process..

yeah, seriously. :mad:

That's why proper legal representation from the earliest moments of idea and creation are crucial. Many of these guys don't have lawyers until after they are speaking to producers, or they don't want to invest the money necessary to protect their properties. :facepalm:

Penny wise, and all that.

I saw more triple signed Revivals get done this weekend at C2E2 than you can shake a stick at.

GOOD!

1afbp.jpg

I saw more triple signed Revivals get done this weekend at C2E2 than you can shake a stick at.

GOOD!

Well if there are load them, then maybe someone wants to sell me one of there triple SS books from C2E2 drop me a PM :grin:

Well if there are load thens then maybe someone wants to sell me one of there triple SS books from C2 E2 drop me a PM :grin:

all the pretty blues in your sig, why sully them with a yellow ;)

Well if there are load thens then maybe someone wants to sell me one of there triple SS books from C2 E2 drop me a PM :grin:

all the pretty blues in your sig, why sully them with a yellow ;)

+1

+2

Because 3x Yellow > Blue :makepoint: