• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I would / am putting that amount of $ into buying #1 sketch variants.

+1 Way better choice IMO. Watch the price tag on the issue 9 CBDLF plummet just like we watched the NWM price point.

I would / am putting that amount of $ into buying #1 sketch variants.

+1 Way better choice IMO. Watch the price tag on the issue 9 CBDLF plummet just like we watched the NWM price point.

i agree, but i really dont think its got that high yet. 50-60 dollars for a 500 print run book is pretty sound. Considering that people had to attend the con, and make money as well.

I saw the #1 CBDLF raw on ebay (obviously not 9.8, but still) selling for $83 in the completed sales. To get ultra high grade, right when it came out, 50/60 not so bad for the new one.

Edited by CBT

True true... I am probably just bitter because I don't have any expendable $ right now. Gotta get my sales thread going later tonight... 13/55 books scanned. Need to make some $ for my Image Expo ticket =(.

:(

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/primetime-pilot-panic-the-latest-buzz-2/

The gothic soap Gothica has cooled off a bit while high-concept The Returned, about deceased coming back to life as their old selves, is heating up after another great pilot directing performance by Charles McDougall who, in his typical fashion went over on filming days (by 4 I hear) but delivered a strong pilot.

ffs