• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I've been "away" for a couple of days. During that time, I read the latest issue.

:cloud9:

Cleared up a lot of questions I had!

Loved the dialogue between Mao and Em. Very cool. I'm glad that Mao didn't end up becoming sort of a pain in the of the book. I like how they she sought out the truth and then decided she was willing to give up further fame and accolades to make sure their is no sympathy cast for the Check brothers. Very Ben Urich! :grin:

The masked/burned guy. This HAS to be the old man that burned himself alive int he hospital, no? And his spirit is the one yelling "Wheeeeerz the baby?" - that's his soul! Which makes me think that the soul of the little girl was the one that was trying to get inside of her - the one that Em drowned. I'll have to go back and read them again. Very good issue though. I love the characters it this book so much!

And thank God Aaron is gone! :banana: His character sucked.

Thanks to Spacey, Harvey, Beachbum, Carter for their revival sales to me..At this point I might just have to send in my 4,11,14 to get graded..I still have raws from harvey..I think I have 10 raw 1's, 5 graded #1's..figuring out how to add em to registry now...I need to pickup the Chew tpb so I can read issue 1..