• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #2 on CL

23 posts in this topic

The poster hit all the right points to make it sound legit though. Accurately-claimed grade, needs cash, Ebay's hold funds issue.

Yikes.

I dont think its legit but never know with these deals. I have met several times at walmart parking lot and dealt with some yeah right type of people. but every deal has paned out so far. Goodluck and dont get eaten or chopped up.

I posted a WTB for a batman 2 in 4.0 last week right here on the boards!...I left a message too (thumbs u

I left a message at 9:53 this morning. I'm guessing his inbox will be full soon.

lol

I posted a WTB for a batman 2 in 4.0 last week right here on the boards!...I left a message too (thumbs u

I left a message at 9:53 this morning. I'm guessing his inbox will be full soon.

lol

well, you are before me...if you get it, I want it ;)

There is a group of *bent forks* calling themselves comic wholesalers on Kijiji. They conveniently never respond to messages and seem to always find excuses when you ask for scans or photos. My hunch is they are marketing list scavengers.

My suggestion to guys that leave their info freely with sellers to have a secondary address to filter out the harvesters. Comic books are big business, at least that's what all the newspapers are saying after the million dollar sales. Might be wise to use an email that can afford to get pelted with spam.

Sounds like a first world problem, but I've had to be really guarded over the years with email addys and contact info exactly because I'd gotten to the point where harvesters were selling my email and phone numbers to anyone who would pay and I'd spend hours a week filtering spam and answering solicitation calls with "not interested - take me off your list."