• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

Getting my first cast signed item courtesy of the Fingher. An Aliens movie poster signed by Weaver, Biehn, Henriksen, Henn, Goldstein, Ross, Rolston and Scott.

Behold fellow collectors, this was my big GET at this year's SDCC! KEVIN BACON on a Famous Monsters 163 and this is an original Friday the 13th cast signed book!!! No doubt this is one of the ALL-TIME great SS cast signed books.

CGCSSFamousMonsters163a_zps78e71048.jpg[/img]

CGCSSFamousMonsters163b_zps1aedf641.jpg[/img]

Edited by Triston Pence

My first cast signed item courtesy of the Fingher. This means more to me than the gold watch did to Butch. Has the majority of the main cast except for Bill Paxton and Paul Reiser. One day though. Will eventually frame this for my movie room.

(worship)

Behold fellow collectors, this was my big GET at this year's SDCC! KEVIN BACON on a Famous Monsters 163 and this is an original Friday the 13th cast signed book!!! No doubt this is one of the ALL-TIME great SS cast signed books.

div><div class="ipsSpoiler_contents"><p>[img]<a href=http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r615/mtpence/CGCSSFamousMonsters163a_zps78e71048.jpg' alt='CGCSSFamousMonsters163a_zps78e71048.jpg'>[/img]

CGCSSFamousMonsters163b_zps1aedf641.jpg[/img]

Wow! This is awesome.

My first cast signed item courtesy of the Fingher. This means more to me than the gold watch did to Butch. Has the majority of the main cast except for Bill Paxton and Paul Reiser. One day though. Will eventually frame this for my movie room.

DOH I just went and got Paul Reiser about 2 weeks ago...he signed every item I had!!!

I have heard he is not around much lately so grabbing his autograph might me tough...

Not a book but celeb signed photo from the TV movie "Trial of the Incredible Hulk". This is a photo from the Tribune Archives. Rex Smith(a really pleasant man to talk to) said he proposed the setup of this picture.

13726.JPG

13726b.JPG

13726c.JPG

Thanks to Triston Pence

IMAG2351.jpg

IMAG2352.jpg

Signed by

Noah Wylie-Tom

Moon Bloodgood-Anne

Drew Roy-Hal

Connor Jessup-Ben

Will Patton-Weaver

Sarah Carter-Maggie

Colin Cunningham-Pope

Jessy Schram-Karen

Remi Aubuchon-writer

And just to prove that you really can get six signatures on this book and hold its grade. Kudos to Dan (Par2ch) for his tender loving care on this one.

star_wars_1_ss98_0001.jpg

Huh, I was going to buy a 9.4 on eBay that's very similar to this, but knowing there is a 9.8 out there makes it seem pointless.

:baiting:

lol