• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

Stargate SG-1 P.O.W #1 Platinum Edition

Signed by Claudia Black , Christopher Judge , Corin Nemec , Vanessa Angel , Louis Gossett Jr , Michael Skanks , Lexa Doing , John Delancie , Alexis Cruz ,[/b]

hel003-12.jpg

hel004-9.jpg

Richard Dean Anderson is coming to DragonCon... :whistle:

i-v7zZPNd-X2.jpg

I know this one at least will be there for him to sign!

I picked up 5 more copies of this book raw....trying to decide how many Richard Dean Anderson books I should get. His signature price is up there too....hm

I added Sean Young to my Blade Runner book and got this from Dean Cain. I am still butthurt by the teasing that I took from Caira over this:

utf-8BSU1HMDEwOTktMjAxMjA4MTgtMTg1MC5qcGc.jpg

:cloud9: Caira was just jealous!

It was love at first sight. lol

fingh is the master of resub bumps. It's his small womanly soft hands that caress the books as they are placed in front of the guest. His hands get so hot that they naturally press small defects and then his cold breath cools the book to perfection.

fingh is the master of resub bumps. It's his small womanly soft hands that caress the books as they are placed in front of the guest. His hands get so hot that they naturally press small defects and then his cold breath cools the book to perfection.

Sean you going to DragonCon? I have a TMNT for Eastman that has a couple of spots that need your attention :lol: