• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

I think this counts. I've shown it before in another thread, but I added two new signatures from SDCC 2012 - Klaus Janson and Joss Whedon. I kinda crossed movie lines with Chris Evans and Hugo Weaving with Whedon, but the "theme" is maintained. Would sure love to get Bendis!

Avengers1ModernVariantCGC94SSFC.jpg

I think this counts. I've shown it before in another thread, but I added two new signatures from SDCC 2012 - Klaus Janson and Joss Whedon. I kinda crossed movie lines with Chris Evans and Hugo Weaving with Whedon, but the "theme" is maintained. Would sure love to get Bendis!

Avengers1ModernVariantCGC94SSFC.jpg

Will you be adding Joe Johnston to that already awesome piece!?!

Isn't he already on there? (shrug)

Edited by somewhereintexas

Yes he is

haha :grin: oops!!! I was thinking of a different book when I posted this. I get confused easily :tonofbricks: Thanks for setting me straight.

HorrorHound Weekends ALIENS reunion is over. I wish I could have been there. A huge thanks go out to Sean for taking care of me at the last minute. Who else got in and what did you submit?

I thought about seeing who might be able to pull something together but decided I would like to pay the bills instead :lol: Congrats!

HorrorHound Weekends ALIENS reunion is over. I wish I could have been there. A huge thanks go out to Sean for taking care of me at the last minute. Who else got in and what did you submit?

I wish I'd known about this!

Will you be adding Joe Johnston to that already awesome piece!?!
Good point. I'll do it hutt if the opportunity comes up for sure! (thumbs u

I am part of a group that just did a signing with Joe a few weeks ago. We will be doing more signings with him in the future and I will try to keep you updated.

Joe will be unavailable for about the next 9 months. Starting next week Joe begins work on Jurassic Park 4 which he will be directing.