• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,121 posts in this topic

I know I've posted this before but since the iron man 3 trailer came out today I figured I would post it again.

Shane Black Iron Man 3 Director ss, the only one I've ever seen. I was able to get it signed at 2011 Long Beach Comic Con after his panel, he only signed two things and then took off. I had 5 min to find a iron man book and all I saw was Fear itself with iron man on the cover

5F91F6DF-75BE-48BF-ACDD-6005A68788A9-1331-000000E669B557E9.jpg

These where signed this weekend at Long Beach Comic Con. I figured I would post them since they will not be back for a few months.

Avengers 7 - (Previously signed by Joss Whedon and Stan Lee) Added Damion Poitier (Thanos - Post Avengers Credits) He signed it "Kneeling will not Suffice" - I really Hope they keep him as Thanos in the cast

IMG_1259.jpg

Deadpool 55 - Thomas Jane, Jimmy Palmiotti, Tim Bradstreet and Georges Jeantry. The book perfectly - Trust me he didnt try too.

IMG_1254.jpg

Punisher 16 - Thomas Jane, Len Wein and Tim Bradstreet

IMG_1256.jpg

AVP Three World War Signed by Lance Henriksen

IMG_1274.jpg

That Stan sig on the Avengers book is HUGE.

He must ask for them big. That Thomas Jane sig is 57x the size of any other one I have seen.

I was wondering if he doesn't like to sign Punisher stuff and signs that big out of frustration. I've got a Punisher Movie adaptation (check it out soon at MySlabbedComics.com) that he did the same thing to.

He did not care to sign my books; he seemed kind of irritated that I brought him punisher stuff. I did have to buy a Bad Planet book in order for him to sign my stuff. I have seen him do way worse to books so I am very happy the way it came out. The Deadpool book already had the 3 signatures and by some miracle his “T” went perfectly down the middle of the signatures.

Bakula and Stockwell

utf-8BSU1HMDE1MTUtMjAxMjExMTktMjIyMS5qcGc.jpg

Kelly Hu (Lady Deathstrike from X2)

utf-8BSU1HMDE1MjAtMjAxMjExMTktMjIyNS5qcGc.jpg

Double BOOM!!!!!

Perfect books for those sigs.