• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-time Hottest female superhero?

370 posts in this topic

It also doesn't hurt the way Cho draws her. lol

No, it doesnt!!! :cloud9:

I did always find the red sash a little odd. Considering she always is jumping head 1st into a brawl, having a long flowing red sash doesnt seem to provide much battle functionality hm

It does look hot on her though! lol

same could be said about capes

Power Girl is my #1 (old costume)

White Queen (Emma Frost) is a close second

Emma Frost is definitely my #2 favorite.

Top 5 would probably be:

Ms Marvel

Emma Frost

Psylocke

Jean Grey

Kitty Pryde

Always been a big fan of Savage Land Rogue.

That is NICE but i've always HATED Rogue since i was a kid for beating down Ms Marvel and taking her powers. Right at the peak of puberty instead of having the awesome Ms Marvel, i had to look at weak Binary all because of Rogue!!! :censored:

lol

Not only that, but at the time, Rogue could probably win ugliest female award...what were they thinking?

That is NICE but i've always HATED Rogue since i was a kid for beating down Ms Marvel and taking her powers. Right at the peak of puberty instead of having the awesome Ms Marvel, i had to look at weak Binary all because of Rogue!!! :censored:

lol

Not only that, but at the time, Rogue could probably win ugliest female award...what were they thinking?

What are you talking about? That haircut is totally Gozer The Gozarian.

Any female drawn by either Cho, Stevens, Hughes, or Golden (classic 80s Golden) would qualify as hottest.

Particularly Cho. Is Liberty Meadows a superhero? :wishluck:

LIBERTY%20MEADOWS.jpg

lol

She became hot when they turned Rogue from villian to heroin. Funny how that worked out huh? ;)

lol

And with that horrid southern drawl, back then all I could think of was Flo from Mel's diner when I saw Rogue :sick:

lol

And with that horrid southern drawl, back then all I could think of was Flo from Mel's diner when I saw Rogue :sick:

Southern drawl... :cloud9:

Any female drawn by either Cho, Stevens, Hughes, or Golden (classic 80s Golden) would qualify as hottest.

Cho is great, but Stevens is the top dog.

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Matt Baker is a worthy contender. If he drew Superheroines it would be a tough call between him and Stevens.

TrueLovePictorial11-1.jpg

AuthenticPoliceCases6.jpg

Even smokin' as a doll...

Does this not depend heavily on the artist - I mean take Elektra - Greg Horn - she is hot, but Frank Miller's version (in Eletkra Saga) :sick:

I guess although i'm hard pressed to think of any artist where Danvers wasnt smoking hot! hm

Her freaking Bowen statue might be the most expensive, hard to find of any one ive ever tried to get. The only one ive seen in the last 18 months or so of looking is the same $800 one on eBay. I can only assume the high price has a LOT more to do with how perfect her booty looks and not her popularity in the Marvel Universe! lol

127203.jpg.543bcf75fb3686fec51f32e8449871a2.jpg