• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-time Hottest female superhero?

370 posts in this topic

Brunettes are just less hot blondes! :baiting:

They actually have different personalities.

EDIT: Females do have personalities, you realize?

:baiting:

Huh??? Since when?!? ???

I've noticed some have better bodies than others but what's this "personality" mumbo jumbo you're talking about??? (shrug)

lol

Perviest thread ever.

Not until Chesperito and PeterinPortugal show up.

Why do I have a feeling PIP has an entire hard drive filled with naked superheroes hm

lol

tumblr_m4z077C8Ir1rn55nzo1_1280.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm! Now THAT is a con I would love to go to! :cloud9:

If I could get my hands on that outfit and somehow convince my wife to wear that for just one night, I could die a happy man! :wishluck:

I cant seem to find it now but awhile back some site had a Ms Marvel costume for sale. For like $15 extra, you could get it crotchless! Just the fact that they apparently got so many requests from us demented fanboys that they made it an option on their website is pretty freaking funny! lol

$15 more for less materials?

If I could get my hands on that outfit and somehow convince my wife to wear that for just one night, I could die a happy man! :wishluck:

I cant seem to find it now but awhile back some site had a Ms Marvel costume for sale. For like $15 extra, you could get it crotchless! Just the fact that they apparently got so many requests from us demented fanboys that they made it an option on their website is pretty freaking funny! lol

True but i have a feeling the people ordering that feel its the best $15 they ever spent! lol

Perviest thread ever.

Not until Chesperito and PeterinPortugal show up.

Why do I have a feeling PIP has an entire hard drive filled with naked superheroes hm

lol

lol

Does this not depend heavily on the artist - I mean take Elektra - Greg Horn - she is hot, but Frank Miller's version (in Eletkra Saga) :sick:

I guess although i'm hard pressed to think of any artist where Danvers wasnt smoking hot! hm

Her freaking Bowen statue might be the most expensive, hard to find of any one ive ever tried to get. The only one ive seen in the last 18 months or so of looking is the same $800 one on eBay. I can only assume the high price has a LOT more to do with how perfect her booty looks and not her popularity in the Marvel Universe! lol

I had to look it up to see what this statue looks like, but... yes... the booty is nice.

True but i have a feeling the people ordering that feel its the best $15 they ever spent! lol

Does it come with grader's notes?