• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-time Hottest female superhero?

370 posts in this topic

I'll just leave this here for you guys.

Photobucket

Linda Carter was and still is pretty hot. But everytime I see those Granny bloomers it makes me sad.

+1!

Just kills it with those granny panties :sorry:

Does this not depend heavily on the artist - I mean take Elektra - Greg Horn - she is hot, but Frank Miller's version (in Eletkra Saga) :sick:

I guess although i'm hard pressed to think of any artist where Danvers wasnt smoking hot! hm

Her freaking Bowen statue might be the most expensive, hard to find of any one ive ever tried to get. The only one ive seen in the last 18 months or so of looking is the same $800 one on eBay. I can only assume the high price has a LOT more to do with how perfect her booty looks and not her popularity in the Marvel Universe! lol

I had to look it up to see what this statue looks like, but... yes... the booty is nice.

Yeah, ya think!!! :o

booty.jpg

Lets just say, if/when i ever get that statue, i'm gonna be spending a LOT more time in my comic room every day!!! :cloud9:

375452_2970037691068_1265504109_3167143_2033384306_n_original.jpg

Well, I guess that's no surprise.... Love Rogue! Love her, love her love her!...

the hottest comic girl out there!

I have to admit..that is one hot pic!!! :headbang:

+1

375452_2970037691068_1265504109_3167143_2033384306_n_original.jpg

Well, I guess that's no surprise.... Love Rogue! Love her, love her love her!...

the hottest comic girl out there!

I have to admit..that is one hot pic!!! :headbang:

+1

+2

I'm no Rogue fan for sure but that is without question the hottest pic ive ever seen of her (worship)

1693313-tumblr_lc7br3qzgb1qbxn7go1_500_large.jpg

Man!! A lot of you were apparently breast fed WAAAAAY too much as kids! lol

I just dont get it with her, Power Girl is just as bland as bland gets to me except for those monstrous WAY too big milk jugs! Of all the pics posted, she either be last or VERY close to last for me (shrug)

I'm not a DC fan at all but that Supergirl pic someone posted has me almost wanting to start reading her title if thats what she looks like in the comics! hm

d31437f0.jpg

Winning!

FINALLY!!! Someone else with some taste! (worship)

Although i definitely prefer her in the new costume with long hair. Those boots and gloves take her from insanely hot to mind blowing insanely hot (thumbs u