• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Annual Big, BIG Deal thread.....kicks off in full force tonight 11pm EST.

165 posts in this topic

Startling Comics # 52 (CGC 8.0-Pressed) SOLD Sold to me as a raw 9.0. Was expecting 9.0. Got back 8.0. Super nice book regardless. Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes, the bear gets you. :tonofbricks:

Startling52cgc80.jpg

Book has sold, via PM. :headbang:

.....best book in the thread ...IMHO....I should've gone for it. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sorry its taken so long, but I finally have the books in hand, so I owe a few scans to some people:

JIm124cgc90CRMOW.jpg

AdventureComics297cgc85OWW.jpg

AllStar58CGC96White.jpg

and because I had multiple folks interested in the White paged copy....I figure I'd post the OW/W 9.6 just in case:

AllStar58cgc96OWW.jpg

Sorry its taken so long, but I finally have the books in hand, so I owe a few scans to some people:

AllStar58CGC96White.jpg

and because I had multiple folks interested in the White paged copy....I figure I'd post the OW/W 9.6 just in case:

AllStar58cgc96OWW.jpg

Jive, I believe I was first in line for the White Page 9.6, however, I will take a pass and free

it up for someone else.