• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My offer:

Adventure 229 (Calling it a VG. Big sub crease front and back. 3/4" tear and 1/4" tear on back. PQ is W/OW)

K63bSZFh.jpg

LWN1mFph.jpg

1st Silver-Age Aquaman, right? No one seems to know this since none of the E-Bay auctions have that in the description. Very nice book KPR!

My offer:

Adventure 229 (Calling it a VG. Big sub crease front and back. 3/4" tear and 1/4" tear on back. PQ is W/OW)

K63bSZFh.jpg

LWN1mFph.jpg

1st Silver-Age Aquaman, right? No one seems to know this since none of the E-Bay auctions have that in the description. Very nice book KPR!

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Comics_Vol_1_229

yep - I did not even know that when I snagged it, lol ------ only info I found quickly was that it is listed as a "first silver age" for Adventure.

I have something pretty unique for the harley fans out there - just need to get home to post it.......

(and original - just completed last weekend)

OFFERS UP!

shipping to US - first $15 everywhere else

Offer 1: Valiant group (click on all images for high res)

th_PIF3_1.jpg th_PIF3.jpg th_PIF3_3.jpg

Magus - has the trading card attached

Offer 2: Showcase 61

th_PIF3_4.jpg

Offer 3: Choose one - Chuck Fiala sketch covers

th_PIF3_5.jpg th_PIF3_2.jpg

Option 3A --- chuck still owes me a couple more covers - you can choose cover and single character - and "shudder" -- rating of the image (if you search Chuck Fiala art - you can see his range). NOTE 18 years old and older for naughty pics.... All I need is some reference image for basic pose and costume. Covers available include storm, justice league, WW, xmen, batman 66, FF, and harley quinn (got more - if you have a character in mind we can probably find something).

OFFERS UP!

ADDED ANOTHER OFFER -

Magus - has the trading card attached

th_PIF3_4.jpg

Option 3A --- chuck still owes me a couple more covers - you can choose cover and single character - and "shudder" -- rating of the image (if you search Chuck Fiala art - you can see his range). NOTE 18 years old and older for naughty pics.... All I need is some reference image for basic pose and costume. Covers available include storm, justice league, WW, xmen, batman 66, FF, and harley quinn (got more - if you have a character in mind we can probably find something).

Option: 4

Treasuries (these are a different lot than I posted before)

Set of 6 DC:

7E547B92-2F1B-4AA8-862A-4918EAAE7F8C.jpg

Includes -

F6

C-38

C-25

C-47

C-26

C-61

If you are on the fence with the treasury lot - send me a PM - I can swap some out for other characters.

Option 5: Hi grade XMen 103

PIF3_6.jpg

OFFERS UP!

ADDED ANOTHER OFFER -

Magus - has the trading card attached lol

th_PIF3_4.jpg

Option: 4

Treasuries (these are a different lot than I posted before)

Set of 6 DC:

7E547B92-2F1B-4AA8-862A-4918EAAE7F8C.jpg

Includes -

F6

C-38

C-25

C-47

C-26

C-61

If you are on the fence with the treasury lot - send me a PM - I can swap some out for other characters.

Option 5: Hi grade XMen 103

PIF3_6.jpg

And since i brought another page up,a bumpitybumbumbump! Love the treasuries!

My offer:

K63bSZFh.jpg

LWN1mFph.jpg

Hey Stupidboy-just put out the darn fire and you won't have to worry about subterfuge.