• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ooooh, so this is what this thread is about. VERY cool! It's high time I participate in these kind of things.

Here's what I'll offer. 1960 Ditko goodness. Free US shipping :foryou:

Unusual Tales #26

3FC.jpg

3BC.jpg

Cool Book :takeit:

I'll be posting one shortly. PM me for my address. Thanks!

Great book! If I didn't already have one, I would snatch that up. I'm kicking myself for missing that cool G.I. Combat lot earlier too.

This is a great idea. Once I see something I need I'll be jumping in and I've got plenty of stuff to give away.

Okay, so SilverSurpher kind of jumped the gun, I believe. I think the original poster wanted people to take whatever is up for grabs, before offering anything of their own. Unless I missed it, he didn't grab anything.

These are still available, and if he takes these, then continuity will be restored.

I'll pay to ship it in the US. PM me if you are outside the US.

JLA1001.jpg

LexLuthor4001.jpg

Okay, so SilverSurpher kind of jumped the gun, I believe. I think the original poster wanted people to take whatever is up for grabs, before offering anything of their own. Unless I missed it, he didn't grab anything.

These are still available, and if he takes these, then continuity will be restored.

I'll pay to ship it in the US. PM me if you are outside the US.

JLA1001.jpg

LexLuthor4001.jpg

:o

Y'know I wasn't actually sure about that. I thought I saw a new one offered a few pages back before the prior book was taken, but I'm obviously mistaken. Not a problem at all,

JLA1001.jpg

:takeit: for my first SS :applause:

Am I meant to take both? If so I'll gladly add a book to the one I posted, just to add a little more balance.

:cloud9: The Universe is right again :cloud9:

Thanks for the heads up, thirdgreenham ;) I was hoping I wouldn't mess this up.

man you guys have some beautiful older comics lol once again gl everyone !! only 30 more post till i can put something up in here ...i think you guys might like it ... :D

Amazing Fantasy 15 right? That's what i'm waiting for tapping%20foot.gif

I have gotta to participate in this thread. :whee:

May be it gets a little unpractical from/to Italy, but I’d really love to.

OT: I need to buy some Mylites (I’d have grabbed those). Which online seller would you recommend me for shipping to Europe?

Wrong thread to ask that in bud - I'd recommend starting a new one in Comics General. You'll get better responses there and this one will stay on topic. (thumbs u