• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I'm not sure Andy. Whatever the post office charges me minus $10. I won't use the butler driven golden chariot service. I sent a slab to England for 20 bucks. Not sure if it's more or less.

I knock off $2 dollars per question asked so you have four left.

Okay, that's it, bring on the details. Where we at?

(shrug)

If you've worked out the item details with mikenyc, I believe we're waiting on you to offer up something, aren't we?

I have heard nothing from him,except he was going to get a quote last week.

Since then nothing.

I don't know if that means he won't send it or if its back up for grabs or what. (shrug)

I'm waiting on Andy70's address, I'm just shipping as it's cheaper than I thought, around 17 bucks for Liam's information! :baiting:

He should have posted the next book, but someone is a two pump chump and didn't enjoy the extended foreplay. Since a Back to the Future like tear in the space time continuum may now occur, this is someone else's mess to clean up. I'm taking my Wizards and bouncing, nerds.

Don't playa hate, floor it to 88.

That was so funny I had to read it to my wife.

But, the man makes a point. As a refresher, here are the rules, quoted from the first post of this thread:

RULES:

-You must not be on the Hall of Shame list or be in poor standing on the boards

-You must have at least 50 posts

-If you claim some book(s), you must post your offering within 24 hours

-Only one offer at a time. No new book(s) can be posted until the existing offer has been claimed

-Post pics or scans of the book(s) you're giving away. Cell phone pics are fine

-Don't take book(s) if you've got nothing to offer in return

-Ship book(s) quickly so people aren't left hanging

-Only one :takeit: every 7 days per member. However, if an item is not claimed within 24 hours, anyone is welcome to take it (no matter when they last claimed book(s). Just don't be greedy!

-Please do not discuss the value of the book(s) being offered. If you don't like them, you don't have to take them

-Be honest

-Have fun!

So, no offense techvoodoo, but it is Andy70's turn to make an offering since he claimed the last item. Feel free to claim an item that comes up and offer up the ASM #361 then. Please, let's keep this thread in order so it lives on, folks. Thanks.