• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Okay, I'll find something else to throw in and sweeten the pot. I really thought that there'd be someone who would appreciate these oddities.

Nevertheless, I'll try to post the additions to my offering a bit later today. (thumbs u

Andy

With the recent passing of Joe Kubert, I thought I would offer this issue to whomever wants it. Midish grade reader copy that saw multiple readings. This a great read for fans of the Kuberts & Romitas. Shipped for free to anywhere.

I don't expect anything in return. I know there are bigger Kubert fans here than I.

IMG_0002-1.jpg[/img]

IMG_0003-1.jpg[/img]

T pay it forward I am going to send a CGC 9.8 Copy of Wolverine 31 to marvelfangirl. I don't know if she reads this thread. If not, it will a surprise :)

And I also have a couple DC CGC sig series books from past Holiday raffle threads. Since I'm mainly a Marvel guy, these books should go to someone who will fully appreciate them. I'll post them up tomorrow.

:bump:

Moving right along....

I'll put these up for free. Average condition is Fine.

Shipping is also free, anywhere in the world.

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

I just discovered this thread and would love to read these.

Okay, so first off, thank you for taking these. I was really surprised at how there was no interest in these whatsoever, and for free, no less.

I'll PM you and get your shipping info. (thumbs u

Andy

IMG_3497.jpg

wot's in the VHSs behind the counter...,?? :D

Top left are little 5x7 binders with stamps in them. To the right of the bricks, you'll see some black boxes with coins inside white 2x2s. In the reflection of the glass at the bottom, you'll see my socked foot in shoe.

T pay it forward I am going to send a CGC 9.8 Copy of Wolverine 31 to marvelfangirl. I don't know if she reads this thread. If not, it will a surprise :)

And I also have a couple DC CGC sig series books from past Holiday raffle threads. Since I'm mainly a Marvel guy, these books should go to someone who will fully appreciate them. I'll post them up tomorrow.

Excited to see these...