• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Zombies are popular right, all zombies? hm

Picture sucks.

5F890275-5E38-4276-B928-305113F8772C-628-00000087C83BA41C.jpg

:takeit:

if posting to Australia is too expensive,I will fully understand.

No prob if it is.

Sure - well If Mike is happy to send overseas (like I said - its cool if not) then I will be putting up a selection of 5 modern first print #1's, just to introduce some non-modern readers to other genres!

Sure - well If Mike is happy to send overseas (like I said - its cool if not) then I will be putting up a selection of 5 modern first print #1's, just to introduce some non-modern readers to other genres!

Sounds cool! :applause:

Kudos to everyone who's made this thread a success so far.

I don't mind shipping to Australia, but you gotta help a brother out with cost. I'll throw in $10 and you'll have to pony up the difference.

Just cause your women are hot, doesn't mean I'm head over heels for a comic nerd. :baiting:

I don't mind shipping to Australia, but you gotta help a brother out with cost. I'll throw in $10 and you'll have to pony up the difference.

Just cause your women are hot, doesn't mean I'm head over heels for a comic nerd. :baiting:

sounds fair... (thumbs u

(sitting here waiting to jump in) :whee:

So what are you charging for shipping?

As an aside, this has unintentionally thrown up a curveball.

Its probably better to state where you want to send to rather than leave it to chance.

I know that being in Oz that I will have to pay for international shipping.