• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE ART

43 posts in this topic

That is right folks. Tonight I will be giving away a FREE Steven Russell Black drawing (his stuff is WAY undervalued).

FREE ART GIVE-A-WAY TONIGHT. Steven Russell Black has three drawings he will be GIVING AWAY. Two will be given away tonight and one tomorrow night.

Contest for the first piece begins at 8PM Pacific!

Be HERE here to get in on the action.

What are the disadvantages of joining Facebook? No one wants to be my friend since grade 1. :pullhair:

Not sure what the disadvantages are.

Government tracking your every move (shrug)

Posting every stupid thought in your head, then complaining about privacy (shrug)

Being bombarded with stupid petitions (shrug)

Reading cryptic posts from people just waiting for you to ask, "What's wrong?" (shrug)

Finding out you still have no friends once you graduated 1st grade (shrug)

Here is a chance to get some FREE art and you don't need a FB acct. :makepoint:

I am sending out a FREE promo item(Original art on a sketch card) for my KICKSTARTER program running over the coarse of the next 6 weeks or so. I am looking for 5 people to send a FREE CARD(with an original drawing on it). The KICKSTARTER program will be to help fund a book collecting Steven Russell Black’s “100 SOULS” project.

What's the catch?

1) Must have a U.S. mailing address

2) You must have a CAF gallery and display the card with a link to the kickstarter program in your CAF while the program is running. Once the program is over you can do whatever you like.

3) The drawing will be whatever Steven feels like drawing and sending you.

I will send a card to the first 5 people to post IN THIS THREAD that they would like a card and agree to the terms.

:popcorn: