• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

Come on lets get this post back on track.

Nikos... your a dirty mexican.

893whatthe.gifshocked.gif893whatthe.gifshocked.gif

What the hell? You are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

So now the thread enters yet another phase. This section is devoted to [!@#%^&^]'s cretinous racial slur.

This thread is undead......

Nikos... your a dirty mexican.

893naughty-thumb.gif And you're out of line.

If that was meant to be funny,it wasn't. I strongly suggest you edit those remarks real quick and apologize for you newbie gaff.

Five fast food places I miss the most, now that I no longer living in California:

- Fatburger

- In & Out

- Jack in the Crack

- Yoshinoya

and the worst is Del Taco...god, what I wouldn't give for a Del Taco run right now.

OMG, You just reminded me of this dive called Jack in the Box when I was out in Arizona.... I don't think I ever ran out of a fast food chain after only having one look at their kitchen. 893whatthe.gif

Do all Jack in the Boxes look like they are staffed by people who are either cracked out, or would rather spend time scoring crack then actually keeping their restaurant clean?

And as for Del Taco -- don't they also use that powdered meat? I had a cow offer me his sympathies the last time I ate that [!@#%^&^]!

Oh and just how would I go about editing it.

Its ok I suppose for Nikos to call my wife just about every name under the sun. But if I use a word such as Mexican, then all the PC Police come to their posts.

Thats exactly whats wrong with America. Someone says somethign like "Jap Plays" or "More Whites need to be in basketball" then everyone starts [!@#%^&^] and moaning.

Get real....

And as for Del Taco -- don't they also use that powdered meat?

Del Taco actually uses much higher quality products then Taco Bell, or at least they used to. As for the staff at Jack-In-the-Box, all I can say is that I learned more Spanish trying to place my order there then I ever did in high school. grin.gif

Nikos... your a dirty ***edit***.

893naughty-thumb.gif And you're out of line.

See guys, the key is to get the flame war going without getting the thread PULLED. No racist comments please. Go back and edit your posts.

Robert,

Whether political correctness is "what's wrong with America" or not, the fact is that such comments will get you banned. Not meaning "get the thread pulled," but rather, meaning "You go bye bye and can't log in and post anymore." Now if you want to stay on the boards, you should go back and edit. Click the "Edit" link on the post you want to change. Now GIT! mad.gif

The more you type, its pretty obvious how stupid you really are. Now why dont you be a good little whatever, go behind the Trailer, let the Mrs out of her Pigpen, because by now, I know who grows them big in that park.

Its ok I suppose for Nikos to call my wife just about every name under the sun. But if I use a word such as Mexican, then all the PC Police come to their posts.

Thats exactly whats wrong with America. Someone says somethign like "Jap Plays" or "More Whites need to be in basketball" then everyone starts [!@#%^&^] and moaning.

Get real....

You do realize this is a public forum....right?

Do you really think anyone that has read your comments contained in this thread will ever bid on any of your auctions again?

For those that don't know.....

HIS FORUM ID AND EBAY ID ARE THE SAME

I suggest you avoid bidding on any/all of his auctions in the future.

Get real....

Shut up.

Oh god... like I care if you guys bid on them or not.

Anyone in here with half a brain knows the ins and outs of this thread.

I went back and edited the "Republic of Mexico" threads to be more warm and caring. Much better.

YEAH EVERYONE.. MY EBAY NAME IS ROBERTS357....

Don't bid.... I am sure the other 200 Million ebay users will probably want something I have anyway.