• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

Wasn't this auction discussed at great length before you ended up bidding,withg an almost universal feeling that this was going to be a losing proposition for most,if not all who participated. You took a chance on a lottery and didn't win.

I really don't understand the sheer hatred you've been showing over this. You took a shot at an auction that looked screwed up to begin with and it didn't work out.

I've bought some supplies from them before and have never had a problem with the transactions.I saw the lottery auction you bid on,but decieded not to take a chance,as did many other forumites.The way the thing was described was so screwed up,it looked like it would suck and evidently it did.

Bottom line is you took a chance and it didn't work out.

Somehow you think this gives you a right to throw out all sorts of insults about people you've never met and don't know.

Were you or were you not offered a refund? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes the auction was pretty desciptive, and it seemed pretty cut and dry what each lot contained. The problem here is that each lot did not contain what was advertised.

Now whether I won a HG CGC/RAW book to me was not the point, this isnt about me, the point here is that NO ONE received anything.

You had good dealings with them, Darth had good dealing with them, hey thats all good, my point was that the auction was nothing but a fraud /scam from that get go.

Why did I bid, he was a Power Seller with what seemed like a fun auction, at the time I didnt know any better, but definately have had a wake up call when I joined these boards.

Was I offered a refund, UH NO, I was told to get over it, I was offered books to forget the whole incident, which I refused.

Believe me its not my style, or the way I behave towards anyone civil, I usually keep my mouth shut. And I figured that these sellers have friends or people that they have dealt with on the boards, and they would defend them, and I would look like a foul mouthed jerk, I was willing to risk it.

Now if I did something to you personally, please let me know what it is.

No Nikos you were offered a full refund with shipping. Your story really seems to change everyday. You told us that you "Burned the comics" and that if you didnt burn them you would "wipe your with them".

All you wanted to do was sabotage our name because we would not send you a Hulk 181 or another key book. You could not get over the fact that you did not get what you wanted. You were offered a full refund for $49.75 plus shipping. You were the one trying to bribe us saying if we did not send you a key book you were going to e-mail people so we let you. All you wanted to do there was stir up a problem as we seen from the e-mails sent to us from other members that won that auction. I could care less who would like to believe you or your nasty mouth. Remeber I don't know any of the people here, I have never posted here. I am sure you have your friends here to back you up. Thats fine. I came on to defend myself and the conversation we had. Not what went on between you and Roberts.

You are not a civil person so dont sit here playing it off like you are. All I kept hearing was you saying your brooklyn gang is going to show up on my lawn and shoot me, or how you will come into my house in the middle of the night and shoot me. My response was the minute you step in my house you will be shot. Yeah thats right it is my home!!!! You do not belong in it and if you have weapons you are going down. Makes sense. Now you say you never said you lived in Brooklyn sure I love it how you make that one up. Remember you said Brooklyn is not far from detroit and you would be here in a couple of hours... I wish all of the people here could hear how nice I was on the phone with you until you started in with the threats on my life. If anyone here would expect me to be nice when someone is threatning my life then thats their opinion. So from the conversation we had and the threats on my life I take it you would kill someone for $50?

This is well over a year ago, probably almost 2 years now. Get Over it, get a life. It just shows what kind of person you are ranting over something that happended so long ago. Espically when you were not going to be pleased regardless of what was done. Like I had told someone we could give you a million dollars and you would not be happy. Not that I would ever give you anything. It just shows how impossible you were to deal with.You made it impossible for any resolution. You denied the refund and you are still pissed. You denied everything that was offered to you. Sorry that is your probelm then, you want to be impossible about it then I can't do anything.. Its not your greek temper although nice excuse. Wait let me use that one. It is the italian in me that is why I am such a [!@#%^&^]. Hmm hope that works for me.

I am sick of entertaining your stories that have no point or no end to them. Your insults are cheap and weak and a waste of time.

Do you offer classes in customer service? Because I would love to sign up for one. I mean, I have been working hard on developing my reputation for being slow to ship and slow to answer emails (although apparently my prices and packaging are still way too good)... but I had no idea that I was missing so much from my repertoire... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

the minute you step in my house you will be shot. Yeah thats right it is my home!!!! You do not belong in it and if you have weapons you are going down.

There is no room here for physical threats. It's against forum rules. Take it back to private e-mails.

I wish all of the people here could hear how nice I was on the phone with you until you started in with the threats on my life.

You said you recorded the conversations. Post the recording.

the minute you step in my house you will be shot. Yeah thats right it is my home!!!! You do not belong in it and if you have weapons you are going down.

There is no room here for physical threats. It's against forum rules. Take it back to private e-mails.

Oh yeah?!?! mad.gifmad.gif

People who step inside my house will be forced to read the entire Marville series... aloud... twice...

Wasn't this auction discussed at great length before you ended up bidding,withg an almost universal feeling that this was going to be a losing proposition for most,if not all who participated. You took a chance on a lottery and didn't win.

I really don't understand the sheer hatred you've been showing over this. You took a shot at an auction that looked screwed up to begin with and it didn't work out.

I've bought some supplies from them before and have never had a problem with the transactions.I saw the lottery auction you bid on,but decieded not to take a chance,as did many other forumites.The way the thing was described was so screwed up,it looked like it would suck and evidently it did.

Bottom line is you took a chance and it didn't work out.

Somehow you think this gives you a right to throw out all sorts of insults about people you've never met and don't know.

Were you or were you not offered a refund? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes the auction was pretty desciptive, and it seemed pretty cut and dry what each lot contained. The problem here is that each lot did not contain what was advertised.

Now whether I won a HG CGC/RAW book to me was not the point, this isnt about me, the point here is that NO ONE received anything.

You had good dealings with them, Darth had good dealing with them, hey thats all good, my point was that the auction was nothing but a fraud /scam from that get go.

Why did I bid, he was a Power Seller with what seemed like a fun auction, at the time I didnt know any better, but definately have had a wake up call when I joined these boards.

Was I offered a refund, UH NO, I was told to get over it, I was offered books to forget the whole incident, which I refused.

Believe me its not my style, or the way I behave towards anyone civil, I usually keep my mouth shut. And I figured that these sellers have friends or people that they have dealt with on the boards, and they would defend them, and I would look like a foul mouthed jerk, I was willing to risk it.

Now if I did something to you personally, please let me know what it is.

No Nikos you were offered a full refund with shipping. Your story really seems to change everyday. You told us that you "Burned the comics" and that if you didnt burn them you would "wipe your with them".

All you wanted to do was sabotage our name because we would not send you a Hulk 181 or another key book. You could not get over the fact that you did not get what you wanted. You were offered a full refund for $49.75 plus shipping. You were the one trying to bribe us saying if we did not send you a key book you were going to e-mail people so we let you. All you wanted to do there was stir up a problem as we seen from the e-mails sent to us from other members that won that auction. I could care less who would like to believe you or your nasty mouth. Remeber I don't know any of the people here, I have never posted here. I am sure you have your friends here to back you up. Thats fine. I came on to defend myself and the conversation we had. Not what went on between you and Roberts.

You are not a civil person so dont sit here playing it off like you are. All I kept hearing was you saying your brooklyn gang is going to show up on my lawn and shoot me, or how you will come into my house in the middle of the night and shoot me. My response was the minute you step in my house you will be shot. Yeah thats right it is my home!!!! You do not belong in it and if you have weapons you are going down. Makes sense. Now you say you never said you lived in Brooklyn sure I love it how you make that one up. Remember you said Brooklyn is not far from detroit and you would be here in a couple of hours... I wish all of the people here could hear how nice I was on the phone with you until you started in with the threats on my life. If anyone here would expect me to be nice when someone is threatning my life then thats their opinion. So from the conversation we had and the threats on my life I take it you would kill someone for $50?

This is well over a year ago, probably almost 2 years now. Get Over it, get a life. It just shows what kind of person you are ranting over something that happended so long ago. Espically when you were not going to be pleased regardless of what was done. Like I had told someone we could give you a million dollars and you would not be happy. Not that I would ever give you anything. It just shows how impossible you were to deal with.You made it impossible for any resolution. You denied the refund and you are still pissed. You denied everything that was offered to you. Sorry that is your probelm then, you want to be impossible about it then I can't do anything.. Its not your greek temper although nice excuse. Wait let me use that one. It is the italian in me that is why I am such a [!@#%^&^]. Hmm hope that works for me.

I am sick of entertaining your stories that have no point or no end to them. Your insults are cheap and weak and a waste of time.

Do you offer classes in customer service? Because I would love to sign up for one. I mean, I have been working hard on developing my reputation for being slow to ship and slow to answer emails (although apparently my prices and packaging are still way too good)... but I had no idea that I was missing so much from my repertoire... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ROOKIE!! 893whatthe.gif

ROOKIE!! 893whatthe.gif

sorry.gif

People who step inside my house will be forced to read the entire Marville series... aloud... twice...

893whatthe.gif Arch! Ban him! BAN HIM!! We should not have to be subjected to these kinds of threats!!!

893whatthe.gif Arch! Ban him! BAN HIM!! We should not have to be subjected to these kinds of threats!!!

The sad thing is, I would have the books available for an intruder to read... foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

The sad thing is, I would have the books available for an intruder to read... foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Is that how you define "free shipping"? You have to break into your house to get the books?

You know, I step out for an Hour to pick up some books, I come back and here we go again. I vowed to myself I would refrain from foul language on this Forum, because I dont beleive I should use these boards as my own personal playground.

Let me respond to you and your husbands post first, You LYING piece of trash,

On the life of my kids, I wish to God I saved all the emails between myself and all the buyers that participated in that scam, and all the emails from you to me and vice-versa, then all this BS would have been over in 2 minutes.

You NEVER EVER OFFERED A REFUND, thats a fact, not fiction, you said keep the books and you would send me others to keep me happy and silent, which I refused.

I myself am new to the boards, yes I have dealt with a couple of people here, but I dont know anyone well enough here to call a friend, members here are just hard working, honest people that have a passion for comics, like myself.

You say I am not civil, next time you are on all fours, look in the mirror. Where in the hell did I say I was from Brooklyn and belonged in a gang, and I was coming there to shoot you, Stop making S H I T up in that twisted demented thing that you call a mind.

You say you recorded our conversations, then PLAY THEM for all to hear, I have absolutely nothing to hide, while there is no place big enough in this planet to hide you, you FAT P I G.

ROOKIE!! 893whatthe.gif

sorry.gif

Answer my last PM....Fool! sumo.gif

Dear Robert & BellaDonna,

My name is Redhook and I am the local photo-archivist here. I very much appreciate your attempt to present your side of the story. I am currently compiling an album of "Golden CGC Board Memories" and would very much like to include a page featuring you two.

Would you please either post photos of yourselves, or PM them to me asap.

Thanks,

Redhook - Official CGC Board Archivist

PS. High resolution photos are always better for maximum presentational impact. Headshots are also welcome. thumbsup2.gif

Dear Robert & BellaDonna,

My name is Redhook and I am the local photo-archivist here. I very much appreciate your attempt to present your side of the story. I am currently compiling an album of "Golden CGC Board Memories" and would very much like to include a page featuring you two.

Would you please either post photos of yourselves, or PM them to me asap.

Thanks,

Redhook - Official CGC Board Archivist

PS. High resolution photos are always better for maximum presentational impact. Headshots are also welcome. thumbsup2.gif

Not to be confused with the Golden Showers CGC Board Members, hosted by MajorFetish. 27_laughing.gif

Is that how you define "free shipping"? You have to break into your house to get the books?

Slightly OT, but it cannot be denied. That was a very sign-funnypost.gif indeed!

Or maybe they were just out at White Castle. confused-smiley-013.gif

Best burgers ever! Can only get it fresh and hot in the Northeast frown.gif And now they have chicken sandwiches smile.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Obviously never had In-N-Out Burger.

splashtopani2.gif

Has anyone here ever one a random bulk lot like this where the seller really did include what he promised? confused-smiley-013.gif

No, and that is why once again, I would warn guys to stay away from lottery auctions. There is too much room for foul play, ebay shuns the practice and will cancel such auctions, the style favors the seller over the buyer and it is exactly what I called it before - a device to get rid of garbage, be it modern, bronze, coverless silver and and moldy golden age... it tempts the gullible and the newbies who can't pass up a good deal - and to borrow from JC, it targets the "weak-minded " (love ya,nikos! hi.gif ) and you'd have to be a masochist to bid on these, either that or not mind owning tons of comic book garbage that you can't get rid of even for a penny a piece...