• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

Oh MAN! He grades books AND he enjoys the Grease Trucks. THIS is why CGC is so much better than CGG. There is something poetic about eating mozarella sticks, fried chicken fingers, french fries, and a cheese steak....all in one sandwich. cloud9.gif

and people wonder why americans are so obese. foreheadslap.gif

No kidding. We have an affectionate term on campus here called "The Freshman 15" which is what we call the 15 lbs a freshman gains from eating at the Grease Trucks during their first two semesters. I lucked out with only 3 lbs tongue.gif.

Plitch, did you go to Rutgers too? Or were you just a visitor?

"Animal Style" - bun is grilled with mustard, sauteed onions instead of raw, pickles, extra "special sauce" -

"Wish Burger" - no meat, i.e. veggie burger

"Protein Style" - lettuce wrapped around the burger instead of a bun for all of you who are in "The Zone"

"Flying Dutchman" - two meat patties with two slices of cheese. that's it.

"Double Meat" - Double Double without cheese

"4x4" - 4 meat patties with 4 slices of cheese.

"2x4" - 2 meat patties with 4 slices of cheese

"Grilled Cheese" - cheeseburger, sans meat

"Fries - well done" - get your fries extra crispy and brown the way you like them!

"Choco-Vanilla Swirl Shake" - just what it sounds like

"Neopolitan Shake" - a blend of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry shakes.

My favorite order is a 3x3, animal style, Fries well done, and a neopolitan shake. Can't go too often because of cholesterol, but it's one great meal! I liked it better before the internet, when you had to know someone who worked there to figure out the secret menu. But, back then, there were only a few In-N-Outs. Now that I relocated from LA to the Bay area, it's nice having them close by.

My mentor at my former firm did the lease for In-N-Out's space at the Anchorage in Fisherman's Wharf, so I got to find out that In-N-Out was coming before most people did. When he told me that they did that lease, it was the first and only time in my life that I was tempted to kiss another man on the mouth.

Not with tongue though. tongue.gif

Five fast food places I miss the most, now that I no longer living in California:

- Fatburger

- In & Out

- Jack in the Crack

- Yoshinoya

and the worst is Del Taco...god, what I wouldn't give for a Del Taco run right now. crazy.gif

Five fast food places I miss the most, now that I no longer living in California:

- Fatburger

- In & Out

- Jack in the Crack

- Yoshinoya

and the worst is Del Taco...god, what I wouldn't give for a Del Taco run right now. crazy.gif

OMG Del Taco is soooo much better than Taco Hell.

Macho Combo Burrito! Nuff' Said. cloud9.gif

I've had Carl Jrs a few times in Vegas and their ?Dollar burger is pretty good. In and Out was OK, but I'd rather have Checkers,but the King Of All Burger Stands is All-American Out by Jones Beach in Long Island. thumbsup2.gif

- Fatburger

- In & Out

- Jack in the Crack

- Yoshinoya

OMG Del Taco is soooo much better than Taco Hell.

Macho Combo Burrito! Nuff' Said. cloud9.gif

I miss their burgers, and their deluxe chili cheese fries, and their chicken soft tacos....okay, shutting up now. insane.gif