• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

When I go out to Chicago Land I always have to make at least one stop at Portillo's for their Polish Dogs. So I'm shortening my life span,......it's worth every lost hour!

Nothing beats a good old Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Checkers for $1. Especially for a college student with the munchies @ 3 AM. cloud9.gif

Actually, scratch that. The next time any of you are near Rutgers University, give me a holler and we'll hit up the Grease Trucks. I guarantee that your LDL cholesterol count will DOUBLE.

So it's now the burger thread OK

In case you haven't noticed, this thread has taken on more twists and turns than the Rio Grande.

...or Lombardo Street

sf9.jpg

my vote goes to carl's jr. sorry east coasters, but it's only available here on the left coast. sorry.gif

Carl's Jr. would be my number 2 vote. Man that Western Bacon Cheeseburger is good.

Agreed... and my wife swears by the Low-Carb Six Dollar Burger... CJ is one of the few places than understands that a bunless burger needs big leafy lettuce to wrap around the meat. thumbsup2.gif

I have to say, though. I finally had Steak-n-Shake when I was in Cleveland last week. And there is something to be said for adding hot fudge to a chocolate shake. 893whatthe.gifthumbsup2.gif My wife's carb count for the day: 14. Mine: 285... sumo.gif

In case you haven't noticed, this thread has taken on more twists and turns than the Rio Grande.

...or Lombardo Street

sf9.jpg

uh, that's lombard street.

See what happens when you take stuff off the net: Lombardo Street

...or Lombardo Street

sf9.jpg

uh, that's lombard street.

See what happens when you take stuff off the net: Lombardo Street

the people at barricks are clearly a bunch of .

and, if you really want a burger, take yourself to chico, california and have yourself a burger hut burger. i'm salivating just thinking about it...

my vote goes to carl's jr. sorry east coasters, but it's only available here on the left coast. sorry.gif

Carl's Jr. is known as Hardee's in other parts of the country.

..Dang, Supa, Carl's is your favorite?!?!? It's not too bad, but I'll only eat it when I'm not desperate enough to slum it at Burger King or Jack in a Box.

Agreed... and my wife swears by the Low-Carb Six Dollar Burger... CJ is one of the few places than understands that a bunless burger needs big leafy lettuce to wrap around the meat.

I have to say, though. I finally had Steak-n-Shake when I was in Cleveland last week. And there is something to be said for adding hot fudge to a chocolate shake. My wife's carb count for the day: 14. Mine: 285...

In-N-Out has been wrapping their burgers in hand-picked lettuce for years. It's called "Protein Style", but it's not listed on the menu. One of the reasons In-N-Out is so cool is that they have a secret menu...and their burgers are soooo good.

Now, back to the flame war. This has been great for a newbie lurker!

The next time any of you are near Rutgers University, give me a holler and we'll hit up the Grease Trucks. I guarantee that your LDL cholesterol count will DOUBLE.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Mmmmmm.... Fatcats....Fatmoons.....Fatwhatevers....I can hear the vendors now:

"Hey buddy! Whadya want my man? You wannada fatcat, soak upa da beer? I make it special for you, my man!"

cloud9.gif

Agreed... and my wife swears by the Low-Carb Six Dollar Burger... CJ is one of the few places than understands that a bunless burger needs big leafy lettuce to wrap around the meat.

I have to say, though. I finally had Steak-n-Shake when I was in Cleveland last week. And there is something to be said for adding hot fudge to a chocolate shake. My wife's carb count for the day: 14. Mine: 285...

In-N-Out has been wrapping their burgers in hand-picked lettuce for years. It's called "Protein Style", but it's not listed on the menu. One of the reasons In-N-Out is so cool is that they have a secret menu...and their burgers are soooo good.

in-n-out is a religious company, too. look on the bottom of their cups, etc. and you'll find bible passages listed. you know, mark 1:3 or whatever.

Carl's Jr. is known as Hardee's in other parts of the country.

..Dang, Supa, Carl's is your favorite?!?!? It's not too bad, but I'll only eat it when I'm not desperate enough to slum it at Burger King or Jack in a Box.

Except Hardee's has a different menu than Carl's Jr. It seems the only similarity is the star logo.

Okay Trivia question for you guys. What are the secret menu items? You already mentioned the one. I know of two more items.

Oh yeah, In-n-Out rocks! "Animal style" (also on the secret menu) is the schnizzle!

jimm gets the second one, anyone care to venture what the last item is? I always order this BTW. You ain't lived to you have.

in-n-out is a religious company, too. look on the bottom of their cups, etc. and you'll find bible passages listed. you know, mark 1:3 or whatever.

27_laughing.gif They're not a religious company, they just have the bible passages on their packaging. I think it's a family that owns them, that might have changed though.