• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

Do you offer classes in customer service? Because I would love to sign up for one. I mean, I have been working hard on developing my reputation for being slow to ship and slow to answer emails (although apparently my prices and packaging are still way too good)... but I had no idea that I was missing so much from my repertoire... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ROOKIE!! 893whatthe.gif

sorry.gif

Answer my last PM....Fool! sumo.gif

Evidently Mr Roberts doesn't believe in answering emails or PMs either. Its easy to offer free shipping when you don't believe in shipping anyway.If the two of you spent less time on these boards and more time.......

Do you offer classes in customer service? Because I would love to sign up for one. I mean, I have been working hard on developing my reputation for being slow to ship and slow to answer emails (although apparently my prices and packaging are still way too good)... but I had no idea that I was missing so much from my repertoire... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ROOKIE!! 893whatthe.gif

sorry.gif

Answer my last PM....Fool! sumo.gif

Evidently Mr Roberts doesn't believe in answering emails or PMs either. Its easy to offer free shipping when you don't believe in shipping anyway.If the two of you spent less time on these boards and more time.......

Talkin' to House! foreheadslap.gif

This is definitely the thread of the year. Fantastic! The only thing it is missing is a catch phrase like "isolated incident" or "the wheels are in motion"...

How about the seven deadly sins!?

Or maybe they were just out at White Castle. confused-smiley-013.gif

Best burgers ever! Can only get it fresh and hot in the Northeast frown.gif And now they have chicken sandwiches smile.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Obviously never had In-N-Out Burger.

splashtopani2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

That WHOLE post?! That's way too long...we need something short and sweet. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think the title of this thread is catchy enough.

Actually, I think we can do one better...

Straight from the horse's mouth:

Hello...

I am the Dickwad seller of the day...

27_laughing.gif

[

splashtopani2.gif

Is it just me or does In-N-Out burger sound a little suggestive? 893whatthe.gif

I think that is part of the subliminal appeal.

Great burgers and even better fries!

I'm glad they are not here in Wisconsin, otherwise I might have to break my more recent ban on eating beef.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

[

splashtopani2.gif

Is it just me or does In-N-Out burger sound a little suggestive? 893whatthe.gif

actually, their bumper stickers had In-n-Out Burgers stacked on-top of each other so it looked like this:

In-n-Out

Burgers

What we used to do is cut off the letter "b" and the "rs" so it read:

In-n-Out

urge

yeah, i was a cool kid...

my vote goes to carl's jr. sorry east coasters, but it's only available here on the left coast. sorry.gif

Carl's Jr. would be my number 2 vote. Man that Western Bacon Cheeseburger is good.

my vote goes to carl's jr. sorry east coasters, but it's only available here on the left coast. sorry.gif

Carl's Jr. would be my number 2 vote. Man that Western Bacon Cheeseburger is good.

I used to go to California twice a year...and ate Carl's Jr. all the time. Sometimes we would go to Albertos and get 3 rolled tacos...then walk over to Carl's Jr. for the free refills. cloud9.gif

I used to go to California twice a year...and ate Carl's Jr. all the time. Sometimes we would go to Albertos and get 3 rolled tacos...then walk over to Carl's Jr. for the free refills. cloud9.gif

Except now, Carl's Jr offers mexican food under the Green Burrito name in the same building. So you don't have to leave.

And for those that think this burger talk it OT, two words....Trailer Trash