• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRIPPY'S got the CGC blues while JIMMY LINGUINI has all nine point ohs video.

25 posts in this topic

Are YouTube videos a new requirement when returning from suspension?

If that's the case, I'm going to have a casting call for mine.

"A comprehensive ephemera information site is casting "girls next door" to appear onscreen with renowned site member/personality for YouTube webomercial. Bikinis a must, topless optional. Must be willing to work with whipped cream, jello and open to tickle fights and/or wrestling."

"A comprehensive ephemera information site is casting "girls next door" to appear onscreen with renowned site member/personality for YouTube webomercial. Bikinis a must, topless optional. Must be willing to work with whipped cream, jello and open to tickle fights and/or wrestling."

Now that's a video. :D

"A comprehensive ephemera information site is casting "girls next door" to appear onscreen with renowned site member/personality for YouTube webomercial. Bikini-less a must optional, topless optional a must. Must be willing to work with whipped cream, jello and open to tickle fights and/or wrestling."

Fixed

(thumbs u

That would earn you three "get out of jail" cards easy!