• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction Thread

175 posts in this topic

Was able to get this one a few minutes ago, couldn't find it on GPA though.

UncannyTales4040.jpg

I looked at that one too, and it'll be a title I collect someday... Great pickup!

Thanks, wouldn't mind getting a copy of a few of the titles you got either.

Those were some SWEET 50's books you guys got. I was tempted to thrill bid the tomb of terror and Mavel Tales just cus they are such cool covers but I've already spent way more than I wanted to and just couldn't add those on.

Only picked up the 9.8 Avengers 177 as a upgrade and the 9.8 178 which was 1 of 3 I still needed between 10-200. With the 178 down, now I only need Avengers 105 and 199 to have 10-200 complete. If I could just find those and a 3,8 and 9, I am done with 1-200!!! :cloud9:

I can't believe I'm down to just 5 issues to have the 1st 200 completed FINALLY! :banana:

This was the one book, on my limited budget, I was going to bid for, didn't, but would have lost it anyway. I thought it deserved a show and an "honourable mention".

I was looking at the Sensation #36 as well and I could not believe the grade it received! Unless there is something that we can`t see it looks like an 8.5!

Those were some SWEET 50's books you guys got. I was tempted to thrill bid the tomb of terror and Mavel Tales just cus they are such cool covers but I've already spent way more than I wanted to and just couldn't add those on.

Only picked up the 9.8 Avengers 177 as a upgrade and the 9.8 178 which was 1 of 3 I still needed between 10-200. With the 178 down, now I only need Avengers 105 and 199 to have 10-200 complete. If I could just find those and a 3,8 and 9, I am done with 1-200!!! :cloud9:

I can't believe I'm down to just 5 issues to have the 1st 200 completed FINALLY! :banana:

Careful there you need to save up for those Avenger pedigree's Doug Schmell is selling on Heritage.

I wanted that batman 20 but I was being cheap due to sparkle city's auction and the comic convention at the meadowlands this Sunday. Too much stuff going on!!

I was the underbidder. I was sure that I would take it home. Day-um... That copy was beautiful... no writing, no stamps, bright colors. If I had not picked up the Spider-man books and the recent Batman 227 that I did...

I would have thrown it all in and bit the bullet.

Sigh...

I was the underbidder. I was sure that I would take it home. Day-um... That copy was beautiful... no writing, no stamps, bright colors. If I had not picked up the Spider-man books and the recent Batman 227 that I did...

I would have thrown it all in and bit the bullet.

Sigh...

Ugh! That sucks! On-top of all these things going on I had to spend $250 on a dumb new nightstand cause I put one of those plug in air-fresheners on top of it and it ended up spilling, eating up the wood color :tonofbricks: .

Careful there you need to save up for those Avenger pedigree's Doug Schmell is selling on Heritage.

I'm hopefully going to be able to snag at least 1 or 2 but the VAST majority of them are out of my league unfortunately :sorry:

Won a couple G.I. Joe issues I've always wanted.... :whee:

GIJoe2.jpg

GIJoe155.jpg

I was under bidder on the #2 Dane you devil! And I missed out on the #1 as went too high for me. Will start my childhood dream G.I. Joe run at some point. Seem to miss out everytime.

Well done on the wins though, I'm glad they've gone to a good home, I'll be on the look out for next time.

Won a couple G.I. Joe issues I've always wanted.... :whee:

GIJoe2.jpg

GIJoe155.jpg

I was under bidder on the #2 Dane you devil! And I missed out on the #1 as went too high for me. Will start my childhood dream G.I. Joe run at some point. Seem to miss out everytime.

Well done on the wins though, I'm glad they've gone to a good home, I'll be on the look out for next time.

:shy: Thanks! And sorry, Psycho! I'm always afraid I've pushed one of my fellow board members rudely out of the way in my quest for books. I wasn't going to bid, but the #2 comes up much less frequently than the #1, or even the #155 it seems. So I had to make a run at it. Will definitely go to a good home. :angel: