• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice!

22 posts in this topic

That was a quick deliberation. I read somewhere that he was chuckling and talking to himself during closing arguments, while his wife looked on grimly.

That was a quick deliberation. I read somewhere that he was chuckling and talking to himself during closing arguments, while his wife looked on grimly.

He was probably on some serious horse tranquilizers, I'm guessing.

Hopefully the conviction paves the way for an indictment on Spanier.

I am not thrilled by this--I am not sure what happened or didnt happen.

Huh?!? How much more evidence did you want??? Short of taping himself doing it, this was as open and shut as it gets! ???

I am not thrilled by this--I am not sure what happened or didnt happen.

Huh?!? How much more evidence did you want??? Short of taping himself doing it, this was as open and shut as it gets! ???

If only that had damn janitor had a cell phone with a camera.

still feel so bad for Jopa.

I don't in the slightest. IMO, he didn't even get remotely close to what he deserved for knowingly allowing that to happen over and over and over and over and over again. He'd still be happily allowing it to happen if he were alive and this had never come to light if it would have put him that much further ahead of Bowden :sick:

If only the assistant would have gone to the police, or kicked Sandusky's @ss. But after seeing a crime he goes and reports it to Joe??? What a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.