• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINALLY got my Ms Marvel!

86 posts in this topic

Which way are you going to display it? I think I would have the in front.

I know right! lol

I mean what a shame it would be to NOT be able to see THIS!!!

booty.jpg

Nice Ascot!

reminds me of one of my fav childhood movie posters...

127665.jpg

:cloud9:

Nice! I didn't even remember that poster even though that was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I must have seen that 100 times but it's probably been 20-25 years since I last saw it.

Oh and just for the record, Ms Marvel has a MUCH better booty than that poster!!! :baiting:

lol

Man, you know who would really enjoy this thread?

Seanfingh

He must be incommunicado today cus I sent him a pm a while back and he hasnt answered. He knows about the statue though so I'll sure he'll be along soon enough to point out my mental ill ess regarding carol Danvers! lol

Awesome statue Del.

Thank you!

I was pretty sure this was it for me and statues but right after i paid for it i went to my LCS and they just got THIS from someones personal collection

marvel_bowen_statue_silver_surfer_painted.jpg

In person, it is so shiny, you can see your reflection. Im not even that big of a Surfer fan but in person, it is just amazing looking. Maybe the nicest Bowen statue ive ever seen. The price tag was $750 though! :o

Luckily, thats too much for me but i have a BAD feeling in a few months, the owner will offer it to me for $500-600 and its gonna be REALLY hard to resist it at that price. For any Silver Surfer fans, it should be a must buy even at that price its just so amazing looking in person!

You mean this one?

IMG_0141.jpg

I found mine for $275 on CL awhile back. I also picked up Ms Marvel for under retail a few months ago. I didn't keep that one though.

Hmmmm, im not sure. It was definitely shiny like yours but i dont remember the open fist and that look on his face (shrug)

I thought it was exactly like the one i posted just shiny like yours but i could be wrong hm

Man, you know who would really enjoy this thread?

Seanfingh

He must be incommunicado today cus I sent him a pm a while back and he hasnt answered. He knows about the statue though so I'll sure he'll be along soon enough to point out my mental ill ess regarding carol Danvers! lol

two words:

Asp Twirls

Hmmmm, im not sure. It was definitely shiny like yours but i dont remember the open fist and that look on his face (shrug)

I thought it was exactly like the one i posted just shiny like yours but i could be wrong hm

There are two versions of this statue. The painted version and the chrome version. All of the chrome versions have that expression and open fist. The painted version has the closed fist.

The one you saw either had the open fist, or was a custom chrome one (from the painted).

There are two versions of this statue. The painted version and the chrome version. All of the chrome versions have that expression and open fist. The painted version has the closed fist.

The one you saw either had the open fist, or was a custom chrome one (from the painted).

I'll have to take a look the next time i'm there. it was definitely shiny, no doubt about that but i would have sworn it was closed fist and had the same expression as the one i posted. I could definitely be wrong though since the price tag was out of my league after just buying this one so i only looked at it for a minute hm

If this came in life size I am sure there would be a lot of geeks that would never move out

of their momma's basement...

:grin:

Despite what most people here think, im actually a pretty normal guy. If they made a life sized Ms marvel though, there would be MAJOR problems for me! lol

Actually, id bet for the right amount, realdolls would probably make you a Carol Danvers...... hm

lol

If this came in life size I am sure there would be a lot of geeks that would never move out

of their momma's basement...

:grin:

Despite what most people here think, im actually a pretty normal guy. If they made a life sized Ms marvel though, there would be MAJOR problems for me! lol

Actually, id bet for the right amount, realdolls would probably make you a Carol Danvers...... hm

lol

:roflmao:

Well, it is here and it is SPECTACULAR!!! :cloud9:

All of you that voted for someone else as "Hottest female superhero" in my thread a while back need your freaking heads examined looking at this! :screwy:lol

I am ashamed to admit that I had to do some "tweaking" when it came :blush: her thong was all bunched up on one side of her butt cheeks when I took it out of the box so I did have to do some playing around down there to get it straight :eek: Not my proudest moment! :acclaim:

I SWEAR it was messed up, please, please, please believe me!!! :wishluck::roflmao:

That creepiness aside, everything else is AWESOME! Only tiny, tiny complaint is the sash. I just assumed that was attached but there was a cloth sash in a bag rolled up that I had to take out and tie on her myself. Not only was that also a little creepy(believe it or not I don't do a lot of dressing up female dolls!!!) but I can't quite get it just right like the picture. It took 5-10 minutes but I have it in an acceptable position finally just not exactly like the picture.

The wifey better hope she's in the mood tonight baby! :devil:

I am ashamed to admit that I had to do some "tweaking" when it came :blush: her thong was all bunched up on one side of her butt cheeks when I took it out of the box so I did have to do some playing around down there to get it straight :eek: Not my proudest moment! :acclaim:

I SWEAR it was messed up, please, please, please believe me!!! :

Yeah, right we believe you..... :gossip: got any photos. :shy:

It's so tall that I have to rearrange some stuff to fit it on the shelf so I'll get some pics later to iChat when I get it set up.

As to the "tweaking the thong" part, I was laughing so freaking hard I was afraid I was going to break it picturing what you guys would say if you could see me! I should have videotaped it. THAT would have definitely won thread of the year! :roflmao:

Alright, i got a little sidetracked with the ASM1 fiasco going on but finally got here all set up. The stand is freaking huge and hangs over the edge a little bit but oh well, its the only place i have for her.

And yes, its perfectly normal to have FOUR statues/busts of a certain SuperMchottie superhero dammit! :whistle:

msm01.jpg

And just for you weirdos........ lol

msm02.jpg