• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KICKSTARTER COMIC PROJECTS - show me the good stuff please

59 posts in this topic

The Superiors

It's a parallel earth story with various versions of the super team. Frankly, I love parallel earth (and alternate timeline) stories; probably because my very first comic was JLA #29 (1st series) where the Crime Syndicate was introduced.

The art looks good and there are pages available in the perks.

Check it out.

d06a171c39e615e3e8c83a392581f26c_large.jpg

Got a cool one for a post apocalyptic one featuring writing from a few noticeable names and art by a hand full of great artists

One of the best incentives is a piece of art from Kelly Williams for an amazing price. I'm not quite sure how to put in a photo that is too big for the upload but his art can be found on CAF and here's a link to one of his Guardians of the Galaxy commissions.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1023127&GSub=69056

Good luck C.E.L. Welsh I'm really hoping you make it.

K

Thanks K!

Hi all!

Yes, Kelly has two commission slots available as well as our cover artist Jeremy Mohler, and Nicolas Giacondino has one slot left. Drop on by and check out the art on the site - there are poster from all seven artists available as well as a few BE IN THE COMIC slots, where you are drawn in the comic!

http://bit.ly/SevenStones

Feedback welcome!

Best,

Chris

Great art rewards by some great Canadian artists to support the reprinting of Nelvana, the first female Superhero (predated Wonder Woman) Some are gone, but Marco Rudy and Francis Manapul were still available at the time of this posting (I scooped up the Lemire)

Richard Pace has launched a Kickstarter for a great Horror art book, but he put it in publishing (even though the book has a stretch goal of a sequential art story). LOTS of very affordable OA rewards. Check it out. ALready reached some stretch goals so the book is hardcover. Give it a look.

Don't know if many of you read Fist of Justice, but it was a great book and is being collected in a TPB through a Kickstarter campaign. INCREDIBLE Commission opportunities. Check it out:

The new ARSENIC LULLABY KICKSTARTER is well under way and the goal has been met. So, if you pledge you're gonna get what you want. Douglas never disappoints.

At this point we're just looking to reach the stretch goals so everyone wins with extra FREE STUFF.

Plenty of OA, sketch covers, and Kickstarter exclusives still available :banana:

Was just put on to this via Walt Simonson's twitter:

Kros: Hallowed Ground

Tom Mandrake/ John Ostrander

Vampire Hunter Kros fights a battle at night as fearful and horrific as the battles fought during the day at the Battle of Gettysburg.

http://kck.st/1RQxf0V

looked cool enough that I backed it

Re: Kros Hallowed Ground,

I feel compelled to tell you to check out the "52 Hours Left" update since they have inexplicably left this off of the list of add-on items on the main site.

A few days ago I asked Tom if it was in the realm of possibility for them to offer an "Artist Edition" of Kros in PDF format. He said they had considered the idea but were not sure if there would be any interest. Now it is going to happen!

The uncolored, no word-bubbles PDF version of Kros Hallowed Ground is available as a $10 add-on. I think this is a no-brainier and I cannot wait to see the finished product.

This campaign has been fully funded, and you have a little over 24 hours to get in on it. If you are a fan of Tom Mandrake's art, this is very hard to pass up.

Kickstarter for a new, creator-owned comic by longtime Archie-artists Dan Parent & Fernando Ruiz:

CT5nK6oW4AAOIYN.jpg

Die Kitty Die

The tagline is "What happens when a longtime comic book character has come to the end of her run? You kill her! But how? That's where the fun begins..."

Some of the high-end rewards contains OA and commissions. Looks like it can be a fun ride! I'm definitely in!