• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 9/8 & 9/9 2012

129 posts in this topic

I should make out there. :)

My top priority is getting a sketch from Walt Simonson. Any Advice on what he does for Cons?

He does free head sketches whenever the mood strikes him. he is active on facebook and usually posts his table plans there, especially if asked directly.

Walt does free head sketches for the first 10 people on line each morning. That's usually how he does it.

I should make out there. :)

My top priority is getting a sketch from Walt Simonson. Any Advice on what he does for Cons?

He does free head sketches whenever the mood strikes him. he is active on facebook and usually posts his table plans there, especially if asked directly.

Walt does free head sketches for the first 10 people on line each morning. That's usually how he does it.

Thanks! (worship)

Larson Sketches and I would love to know what price range is if anyone knows. :popcorn:

In the recent past, Larsen has been convinced to do a really nice sketch on a blank for $200. Not sure what a head sketch price is, but if the crowd is slow around his booth, he'd probably do a super simple one for free.

I'm thinking of making the trip up to Baltimore for the show. Is this con anything like Heroes Con? Is this a really good con to attend?

Thanks guys :cool:

I asked this question previously in the Heroes 2012 thread. I've been told that it is actually VERY similar to HeroesCon. That being the case, I'm not sure if I want to make the trip from Charlotte, but I'm still thinking about it...

I will probably just end up saving my money for the NC Comicon in Durham this November.

I'm thinking of making the trip up to Baltimore for the show. Is this con anything like Heroes Con? Is this a really good con to attend?

Thanks guys :cool:

Very similar. Although it's only a two day show, I'll give Baltimore the edge based on the location of the convention center. Plenty of stuff to do in the Harbor area and the lightrail is block away if you're commuting from amtrak or bwi.

Does anyone have recommendations are really awesome hole in the wall places to eat... I pretty amazing when it comes to cooking so it is hard to impress me. What does Baltimore have that I just HAVE TO HAVE?

Does anyone have recommendations are really awesome hole in the wall places to eat... I pretty amazing when it comes to cooking so it is hard to impress me. What does Baltimore have that I just HAVE TO HAVE?

I have a whole bunch of reviews on my Yelp profile;

http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=GLa-9-IU5EuLt5W8VWQDAQ

Everyone tells out of towers to get crabs, and I agree. I personally love Crack Pot in Towson the best but it's far from th Inner Harbor. I suggest talking a stroll (20 minute walk) to Cross Street Market, which offers some amazing food options.

And yea, I'll be at the con! I just got a new job, so I'm excited to actually have money for it. Any plans for a dinner on Friday night?

I'm driving down from Central PA for at least one day. Where are some good parking sites for the con?

There are a multiple parking garages within walking distance of the convention center.

I'm driving down from Central PA for at least one day. Where are some good parking sites for the con?

There's an underground garage across the street from the Sheraton that is usually $7 all day Saturday and Sunday. During events it goes up to $10...but that's still really reasonable.